the Rift

[OPEN] Take Me Back

Hellä Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Words began to fly from the mare’s throat. The first question was easy, but the second made her think a little. But soon, she had it made up in her head. Hellä wouldn’t usually answer questions like these, but she now owed the mare and didn’t stutter a word. “I met someone in the gateway that told me about them.” She told her and nodded her faint dome. Silence stood in between the two for a slight moment before the dappled finally arranged her words to where the mare might be able to understand a little bit better. “You said you were a doctor, right? The infected wraiths are like infected wounds; they have to be able to be healed in some way, they aren’t immortal.” She was sure of it all. Hellä had wounds before, and she had also had doctors heal them. It was the only way the mare knew how to put it into simple words.

Soon, the pinkish mare was asking more questions after another short pause. Hellä smiled and shook her arch left in right, to answer the question of negativity. She remembered just a few days ago when she had entered lands of Helovia. The warrior knew nothing of the World’s Edge, but instead she was looking for her family. She had somehow sensed that they had come here, yet she knew not why. Hellä had ran blindly into the Helovia territory; not knowing where else to go. She had no other choice but to find refuge here or else she might’ve not made it much farther alone.

“No. I came here in search of my long lost family, hoping I would find them here but it seems like I have come in the wrong direction.” She frowned and looked around, trying to find anyone that she might’ve known from Isilme, but odds were at its greatest. Hellä turned back to the mare and smiled for no exact reason at all.

Now that she had a home, she didn’t really know why she smiled. At first she had thought it was because of the pride that she would take part in as she protected her home. Then, when she really looked into it; maybe it was simply because she had found a new friend.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Take Me Back - by Hellä - 01-21-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Resplendence - 01-21-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Hellä - 01-21-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Resplendence - 01-21-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Hellä - 01-22-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Resplendence - 01-22-2014, 10:46 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Hellä - 01-23-2014, 09:35 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Resplendence - 01-26-2014, 06:54 PM