the Rift

[OPEN] Take Me Back

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
The torrent of questions ceased as Res's small amount of wits were recovered. Her nervous limbs were shaking a little bit again and she wasn't sure that anything about her nervousness would ever really go away.

The grey one spoke of how she met someone at the gateway, and then she nodded her head in the moment of silence. The mare seemed to be thinking about her next words - or perhaps she was in some kind of memory - Res couldn't be sure, but she shook the thoughts from her skull. The grey mare seemed to ask ifs he was a doctor, uncertain, before she said that the wraiths were infected. Because of this, perhaps she could heal them. Res shook her head, a defeated look falling upon her frame. "N-no. I am a healer, yes. But... my magic didn't work. I tried earlier..." she whispered, her ear falling to the side a little as she moves her gaze past the mare's shoulder and towards the opening of the cavern that they were all stuck inside.

Then, she explained how she had come here in search of her long lost family but that she might have come in the wrong direction. A small frown formed upon the mare's face in concern about the grey mare before her. "I'm sorry. I know that some people were from Isilme here, but I cannot direct you to them - everyone is in different places at the moment." She whispered, a bit of a sad tone crawling into her voice. But, the mare should have perhaps offered a little more. Quietly, she moves off towards some of the other caverns. "Come, perhaps we can find Kaj or Destrier and get you settled in." she offers, glancing back over her shoulder for the mare.

OOC -
Sorry. Was shuffling around muse. I think this thread is about done. So your post and then end it?

Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Take Me Back - by Hellä - 01-21-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Resplendence - 01-21-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Hellä - 01-21-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Resplendence - 01-21-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Hellä - 01-22-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Resplendence - 01-22-2014, 10:46 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Hellä - 01-23-2014, 09:35 PM