the Rift

I'll Run Under the Moonlight

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
The ebony filly seemed to calm down slightly, dark pools averted to the ground in a sheepish mask. Arrane's velvet lips twitched up in a small grin, looking at the black fae. She seemed regretful by her actions, but now he needed her answer, yes or no. Midnight didn't even have to join him back to the herd, only to come back within the borders of safety. It was all he truly cared about. Audits pricked forwards with curiosity, the ivory stallion awaited the final verdict, but Abishia appeared back on the scene, quiet and quick.

Despite her pools being averted to the ground, shifting about, Arrane saw that her taut muscles bunched up with un-comfortableness, dominating eyes meeting cyan orbs, and a smile played upon his maw. She was a strong girl, stoic with a determined face. Her body trembled, legs shaking as she opened her mouth to begin speaking, but she stopped, trying to control her shaky emotions. A glow radiated around her ebony bodice, the spot in the dead center of her forehead vibrantly shining as if she were a unicorn.

Abishia stood by him as the light finally faded away, leaving the warrior in some state of awe. Wow. "I guess so", chuckling, his pelt prickled with anxiety that the monsters would soon appear. They needed to get out! "It's all okay, you've done nothing wrong", kindred vocals rang out of his ivory figure, watching the girl carefully.

//I've had crappy internet and was in the middle of a move, so I'm really sorry. ^^'

Messages In This Thread
I'll Run Under the Moonlight - by Midnight Rose - 01-22-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: I'll Run Under the Moonlight - by Arrane - 01-23-2014, 03:55 AM
RE: I'll Run Under the Moonlight - by Abishia - 01-23-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: I'll Run Under the Moonlight - by Midnight Rose - 01-23-2014, 06:46 PM
RE: I'll Run Under the Moonlight - by Arrane - 01-24-2014, 05:04 AM
RE: I'll Run Under the Moonlight - by Abishia - 01-26-2014, 01:47 AM
RE: I'll Run Under the Moonlight - by Midnight Rose - 01-26-2014, 08:00 PM
RE: I'll Run Under the Moonlight - by Arrane - 01-30-2014, 01:45 PM
RE: I'll Run Under the Moonlight - by Abishia - 02-01-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: I'll Run Under the Moonlight - by Midnight Rose - 02-03-2014, 07:49 PM