the Rift

I'll Run Under the Moonlight

Midnight Rose Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Midnight Rose cantered after them. "What's the rush?" she called. "There's no danger. . ."

She sensed fear pricking of Abisha's pelt. Her whinny was fear-laced. Her movements were flightly and tensed. Midnight, on the other hoof, was younger, and had less experience in the world, so she was really unsure of this "great danger" the two older horses were talking about. But, what was the point of staying alone? She had been a herd horse most of her life, and being alone just didn't come naturally to her. She felt too exposed, too vulernable, out here.

"Where. . .are. . .we. . .going?" she panted, when she had paused in her galloping. "I. . . don't. . .think. . ." Seeing that the two older horses would probably be annoyed at her interuption, she stopped, and started speeding up again. "Gosh, why do they have to be so awesome?" she muttered sarcastically.

As she ran, she hardly noticed her forehead getting heavier, with a horn protruding from the middle. It slowed her down, but Abisha's fear was contagious: the black filly dared not to slow down. If she did, she'd probably be eaten up, or demolished in some equally guesome manner. She shuddered to think of it.

Her horn bumped into a tree, and she stopped and shook head. Ow. With a gulp, she relalized that her companions were nowhere to be seen. They couldn't of left her! No, she must have been so caught up in her reveries, she must've not noticed her surroundings. Great.

What to do now? Stay her, and spend a night in fear, or keep wandering around, trying to stay alive?

Either way, her options weren't so great.

Messages In This Thread
I'll Run Under the Moonlight - by Midnight Rose - 01-22-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: I'll Run Under the Moonlight - by Arrane - 01-23-2014, 03:55 AM
RE: I'll Run Under the Moonlight - by Abishia - 01-23-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: I'll Run Under the Moonlight - by Midnight Rose - 01-23-2014, 06:46 PM
RE: I'll Run Under the Moonlight - by Arrane - 01-24-2014, 05:04 AM
RE: I'll Run Under the Moonlight - by Abishia - 01-26-2014, 01:47 AM
RE: I'll Run Under the Moonlight - by Midnight Rose - 01-26-2014, 08:00 PM
RE: I'll Run Under the Moonlight - by Arrane - 01-30-2014, 01:45 PM
RE: I'll Run Under the Moonlight - by Abishia - 02-01-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: I'll Run Under the Moonlight - by Midnight Rose - 02-03-2014, 07:49 PM