the Rift

[OPEN] Lend me your eyes
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

I’d started coming into this chamber often, the other occupants seemed interested in various parts of yon cavern and thus this section of our hovel was rather calm usually. Me and Fina would stand by for many long minutes, praying and studying the traces left behind by my ancestors—and the gods. Featureless silhouettes danced along the shimmering walls; they retold old legends of our fathers, who had long since vanished from this generation. The markings are strangely beautiful, mysterious, and though I wasn’t of a scholars mind to decipher their true meanings; it was a boon to come walk along the crystal like walls all the same. A moment of quiet, without the rotten odors and damp memories of loved ones that had been consumed.

As I gingerly touched the granite bottom, a trembling began beneath—growing steady more powerful with each quiet heartbeat that quickly turned to racing. The rushing cry of water from yon center fountain began to crest its breast and overfull upon the stones below. I held my ground, and shut my dangling lips together as the face of my lord emerged from the center. Unadorned crown lowered with the most revered and humblest of respect; ears knowingly pricked to hear what might be uttered to a loyal child of earth. When he finished I dared a glance up, a fierce new hope dawning past the shadows under my eyes, “I say thankee father, thankee.” He offered us a chance, a light at the end of a tunnel that had thus far little relief.

MIDAS the GALLANT
The blood’s run stale
I wanna hide the truth
I wanna shelter you
image credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Lend me your eyes - by God of the Earth - 01-22-2014, 08:07 PM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Midas - 01-22-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Megaera - 01-22-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Arrane - 01-23-2014, 04:33 AM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Lena - 01-23-2014, 06:22 PM