[OPEN] Lend me your eyes

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine

megaera</style>
wake me up when it's all over
when i'm wiser and i'm older</style>

Meg didn’t usually like staying still, but after her long journey to the threshold and back she took advantage of the quiet room to rest before venturing out again. She lay quietly listening to the quiet trickle of the fountain. The water of this spring had been like nothing she’d tasted before, as refreshing and clear as the open air when she flew.

Suddenly the water began to churn and bubble, breaking the calming hum in the cavern and Meg’s dark head spun around towards the spout. When the sounds of the earth rumbling filled her ears, she jumped to her feet in panic, stumbling in her haste before finding her feet. She stared wide-eyed as the fountain spewed more and more water, overflowing on to the floor. She had to run, had to get everyone out of the caves, surely this was the warning sign of a collapse coming. Shifting earth and spewing water never boded well for those underground. But wait!! What’s that?

A face had appeared in the flowing water, strong and bearded, with great curling horns. Not a face Meg had seen before, but she had heard of the God of Earth from others. She gave a shout of surprise, and instead of running from the room, she moved back towards the water. When the rippling figure spoke, its voice echoed through her head as well as in the cavern. A CURE!!! Elation and excitement sent a jolt through the mare as the voice boomed out this miraculous revelation. If Meg had doubted the Gods of Helovia, she would never make that mistake again. The mare turned on her heels about to race to find her sultans but she was brought up short for one was already there. "MIDAS!"Excitement shone on her features and it took a moment before she remember the courtesies owed to her leader. She tried to rearrange her face into a respectful expression but as she dipped her head to Midas, it was hard to keep a jubilant laugh caged. "My lord, did you hear?" she glanced at the fountain and back again, unable to contain herself."Did you see? We have to go! We have to capture the wraiths and bring then here! We can save them!"

Image Credits
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
Lend me your eyes - by God of the Earth - 01-22-2014, 08:07 PM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Midas - 01-22-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Megaera - 01-22-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Arrane - 01-23-2014, 04:33 AM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Lena - 01-23-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Midas - 01-23-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Arrane - 01-24-2014, 05:11 AM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Megaera - 01-26-2014, 02:41 PM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Tingal - 01-29-2014, 12:34 PM