the Rift

[OPEN] Lend me your eyes

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
The lack of the lovely sun had driven the ivory stallion to venture further within the recesses of the haven. This cave bore the marks of the gods, their bodies painted on the stony canvas. It was truly an incredible place, one that made Arrane think back to the times where he had traveled to the veins to request something from the Earth god. His call was never answered, but it didn't primarily bother him, for Arrane knew that such a celestial being had more on his mind. But speak of the devil, an ethreal voice full of power boomed through the cave walls. It was amazing, awe enthralling. Arrane stopped momentarily, his jaw slightly agaped and cyan orbs caught in a trance.

The Earth god was here, watching over them after all. Listening, silent with anticipation, his heart began to beat faster. There was a cure. There was a cure! Arrane felt giddy within, a happiness bursting and blosoming within his chest. An overjoyed grin spread upon his maw, rearing up on his hind legs, he let out a whinny of gratefulness. Eyes closed and head cocked back, Arrane yelled out into the caverns. "There is a cure to this madness!" Yelling out with bright tones, he ran towards the god's voice. "Thank you god of Earth! You have heard our pleas for help! You have blessed us! Thank you!" Running to a fountain of water, two forms of other horses stood before him, gazing downwards.

"I am at your service", he called to the excited mare, glancing at the leader of the Dragon's Throat, Midas. Dipping his head in respect, bowing for a few moments, he brought his eyes upon Midas and the mare. "Good day, Sir Midas", bowing once more, Arrane didn't know how to title him, for he wasn't his leader. He hoped that he wasn't being disrespectful. "She is right! We must recruit those infected back here to be cured", calming his voice, the warrior stood, awaiting directions even though Midas wasn't his leader, feeling a laugh rumble out of his chest.

Messages In This Thread
Lend me your eyes - by God of the Earth - 01-22-2014, 08:07 PM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Midas - 01-22-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Megaera - 01-22-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Arrane - 01-23-2014, 04:33 AM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Lena - 01-23-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Midas - 01-23-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Arrane - 01-24-2014, 05:11 AM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Megaera - 01-26-2014, 02:41 PM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Tingal - 01-29-2014, 12:34 PM