the Rift

[OPEN] Lend me your eyes
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Power attracted power, and it was no surprise that others had been lingering in the shadows of this dark room. I’d paid little attention to the innerworks during the moments the water rippled to reveal a precious secret—one of my dusty soldiers was hidden by the breast of our fountain. I started when she popped out from behind the marble, “M-Megaera?” I stammered out, my ears adrift to the rear, golden eyes widened in alarm and concern as the wayward warrior shouted my name; though worry is quickly replaced with smiles and nods as she doubled back and retold her version of what just happened from behind the fountain.

“Best to share this information with the council and warlords first, devise a plan of attack.” We’d need to learn more about how to trap our enemy, rushing out blindly would only destroy those that we were trying to earnestly to protect. Another figure crunched his way in, a stallion from Foothills ranks. He had witnessed the emergence of Earth as well. I glanced back and saluted his nod with a soldiers mark by touching my chin to breast sharply, “Report this to Apollo or Lakota, brother, all that have taken ill within our ranks should drink from this pool as a precaution.” Another mare came down, pushing her way past and thrusting muzzle toward the water in quiet worship of thanksgiving. I glanced toward the dark unicorn, my eyes softening by the tenderness in her touch and hope sparking within those unfamiliar eyes. Finally. Some news worth sharing.

MIDAS the GALLANT
The blood’s run stale
I wanna hide the truth
I wanna shelter you
image credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Lend me your eyes - by God of the Earth - 01-22-2014, 08:07 PM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Midas - 01-22-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Megaera - 01-22-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Arrane - 01-23-2014, 04:33 AM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Lena - 01-23-2014, 06:22 PM