[OPEN] Lend me your eyes

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine

megaera</style>
wake me up when it's all over
when i'm wiser and i'm older</style>

Suddenly it seemed, there were more than only two souls in the room, others had been there to witness the miracle as well. Meg’s head swiveled around to take in the grey stallion as he called to her. His pale blue eyes were alight with the same excitement and determination, but when he spoke again, his voice was calm, and it helped to ease her racing heart. Midas, too, spoke with a calm sort of command that eased her strung nerves. They had a monstrous task before them. Is had seemed so simple when she had first heard the Earth God’s words, but now the gravity of what must be done, and what might still be lost, started to sink in.

A fourth voice murmured in the cavern and Meg turned to see another mare, like her but wings swapped for a horn, giving her show of thanks at the news. Midas’ second string of words had her returning her attention to the sultan. “I’ll seek out Gaucho, and tell any others pledged to W.A.R. of what we have learned. I know there was talk of using the crafters to capture the wraiths, they must be rallied as well.”

There was so much to be done; as Midas sent the grey stallion to alert the leaders of the foothills, Meg wondered if even this new weapon would be enough to slay the darkness. How far had it spread though the land, and would curing the wraith be the key? ”Sultan, do you believe we can defeat this darkness? Even if we cure the wraiths, what will become of the lands it has swallowed, and the Throat?” She tried not to betray herself in her tone, but the surge of energy had fled somewhat in the worry for her home.

Image Credits
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
Lend me your eyes - by God of the Earth - 01-22-2014, 08:07 PM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Midas - 01-22-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Megaera - 01-22-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Arrane - 01-23-2014, 04:33 AM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Lena - 01-23-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Midas - 01-23-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Arrane - 01-24-2014, 05:11 AM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Megaera - 01-26-2014, 02:41 PM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Tingal - 01-29-2014, 12:34 PM