the Rift

[OPEN] Lend me your eyes

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
      Tingal
      bite me

The beast hears voices, black ears perking as many souls crowd into one room. He searches for them, finding them surrounding a fountain and gawking in awe. Stepping into the crowded room to see what they're gawking about, he sees the God of Earth, who was just the deity he was looking for. He steps forth, slipping through an opening in the crowd. He stares into the fountain, seeing the God of the Earth's reflection in the water, constantly rippling. Water was sloshing about beneath his hooves, overflowing from the fountain as he moves towards it, gaze unwavering as he advances forward.

The beast opens his dark lips to speak to the Earth God, wanting to tell him of his change of heart, how he no longer wanted the magic Father Earth granted him a quest for. "Change of heart, my Lord. I no longer desire the magic you granted me a quest for." He inhales, a weight lifted from his shoulders as his sentence is finished. "Please forgive me." He murmurs, trying to show respect to the deity despite his change of attitude, his turn of heart. His gruff voice softens for those last three words, this tone would never be heard by another soul, unless it is his Lamb he speaks to. He spins on his heels water splashing about as he does so, tail swiping as he leaves the others to their devices. He doesn't care what else they do, it doesn't interest him in the slightest. Hotaru is not here, so there is no reason to stay.

Slinking away into the shadows, away from the noisy crowd, the beast decides to take a nap. He's grown to be more cat-like, to sleep during the day and prowl at night, to bask in the warm sunlight (which can't happen at the time). He finds a secluded corner to rest, jaw opening wide as a yawn escapes his lips. Curling up in the dark spot, he lets sleep take hold of his body, already prepared for the nightmares that will torture him in his dreams.

"Talk"
[really short post just to make it official that Tingal has decided not to complete his quest because he no longer desires this magic. hope it's okay that he does it here <3]
MoonsongStock | table by Tay

i am a king
and the world is beneath me

Messages In This Thread
Lend me your eyes - by God of the Earth - 01-22-2014, 08:07 PM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Midas - 01-22-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Megaera - 01-22-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Arrane - 01-23-2014, 04:33 AM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Lena - 01-23-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Midas - 01-23-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Arrane - 01-24-2014, 05:11 AM
RE: Lend me your eyes - by Megaera - 01-26-2014, 02:41 PM