the Rift

[OPEN] Who Are You?

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
Only when the images seemed to stop flashing by--those of the horses he kept close to him, the returned once more to haunt him. It seemed like they continued going on for the snowy mare as she remained entranced with the flashing water. It was at that moment when the ebony mare dancing like a mirage began snarling at him. Decomposing before his eyes, her healthy fur with a sheen began falling in clumps on what seemed to be the ground. Emerald eyes slid out of sockets and her mouth twisted into a horrible sneer. Anger rose before him, but at the same time, the ivory stallion was transfixed in horror.

His sisters flanked her both sides, staring with horrible grimaces, their teeth rotting to black, little balls beginning to bubble beneath their skin. A yell began to rip through his throat as all those held close to him horrifically transformed into flesh eating demons. "Make it stop", whispering, Arrane averted his eyes to the ground, a grand tremor shaking his taut form. "I do not know what they are", biting his tongue, the ivory stallion did not see what the woman saw. He only saw those that drew in closer and closer, willing him to be consumed by darkness.

A familiar bodice rubbed besides his right flank, but unscented and elusive as a shadow, the ivory stallion jolted with suprise. Craning his neck, he saw Abishia, the little filly whom he thought had died. A smile played upon his maw as he nuzzled her, trying so hard to vanquish the scenes from his mind. Feeling her neck warm over his for mere moments, she released him from his hold, gentle prodding his maw. Nuzzling her back with deep affection, he could tell that his sister like figure was deeply troubled, and yet even he was troubled, but he wouldn't let it show around Abishia.

"I haven't stayed strong. I was weak when I had to defend you and Miss Boa", voice forlorn and distant, cyan eyes were clouded with disappointment at himself. "I thought you were mauled by that demon", his vocals were stoic, yet he still sounded like a mere whisper. "Yes we see the images" , a soft pattering sound landed on the ground, droplets faintly brushing his leg. It was then that the ivory stallion realized that his cherished friend was crying. "It's okay, Abishia. Don't cry", soothing vocals purred out of his throat, overridden with concern. Touching her cheek with velvety lips, Arrane wanted to comfort the radiant girl.

But soon his gaze averted to the light gray mare as she shuddered softly after running. "Don't be afraid", kindred vocals tried to calm the female. It was Arrane's turn to finally return the strong shoulder when others were troubled. The woman stared at him, and the stallion gave her a half heart smile, still deeply troubled by the images that presented themselves to him. "It's okay", friendly, he gazed with burdened pools, only wanting to be of some relief to the mare and Abishia. "I too had witnessed cruel pictures", refusing to let himself shudder, Arrane stood strong for the both of him, wanting to nuzzle the mare to ease the grayish mare. But the disturbed mask still lingered on his dished face, never erasing despite his jovial demeanor.

She was quite beautiful, warrior seeming in all of her light gray and ivory glory. Captivating azure eyes were widened with fear, and her mane seemed like the color of snow, bright against her bi color figure.

//I just realized this was a thread made for Abishia >.< Forgive me! If you want, I'll edit and make Arrane walk away. ^^"

Messages In This Thread
Who Are You? - by Hellä - 01-22-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: Who Are You? - by Arrane - 01-23-2014, 05:07 AM
RE: Who Are You? - by Abishia - 01-23-2014, 12:28 PM
RE: Who Are You? - by Hellä - 01-23-2014, 10:25 PM
RE: Who Are You? - by Arrane - 01-24-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: Who Are You? - by Abishia - 01-26-2014, 02:14 AM
RE: Who Are You? - by Hellä - 01-26-2014, 09:06 PM
RE: Who Are You? - by Arrane - 02-01-2014, 05:29 AM
RE: Who Are You? - by Abishia - 02-01-2014, 09:37 PM
RE: Who Are You? - by Hellä - 02-02-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: Who Are You? - by Arrane - 02-02-2014, 03:26 PM