the Rift

Skill [Any God]

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

I'll never see any side of heaven
I'll walk for miles through a blazin' hell

"You refer to them as tormentors, yet you choose to live amongst them," the Sun God's voice says smoothly, tongue clicking against his mouth with a disapproving tisk. Still, the look upon his delicately dished face of gold looks thoughtful, as he considers the request of the dead child before him. Prometheus, what a strange fellow. Eyes of bright, burnished gold rest easily on the body of the patchy colored zombie, trying to invision the addition of wings.

The beauty of a feathered appendage would not do for this cretin. While the Sun God was plenty capable of bringing him glorious wings to carry him, the deity simply could not stomach the idea of something so pure attached to a corpse. Then, an idea struck him. It was brilliant and perfect, just the quest for this dead weight of a colt staring at him with rotted, empty eyes.

A smile, devious as it is handsome, creeps across the face of the Sun God. "In turn for giving you the ability to fly, you will supply for me the wings," he begins, eyes narrowing slightly. "Your search will take place in the Spectral Marsh. Have fun."

Messages In This Thread
Skill [Any God] - by Prometheus - 08-14-2012, 11:36 AM
RE: Skill [Any God] - by God of the Sun - 08-14-2012, 12:34 PM
RE: Skill [Any God] - by Prometheus - 08-14-2012, 11:09 PM
RE: Skill [Any God] - by God of the Sun - 08-19-2012, 03:42 PM
RE: Skill [Any God] - by Prometheus - 08-20-2012, 07:28 PM