the Rift

[PRIVATE] Love Is Easy [Africa]

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

I had not been back in the room where I had my little rant, but after searching all over the cave after Africa, I went back, just to make sure. And there she was, basking in the light like a godess sent from above. Her coat reflected the colors from the flame and it made her look like a statue. A beautiful statue. I did not realize it, but I swallowed hard before I entered and that may have been what gave me away.

"Africa." Her name rolled easily off my tongue as I walked to stand my her side. The smell of my spilled blood still hung in the air, but it was faint now, almost like a memory. I offered her a smile in the little silence I allowed. "I have to talk to you, because I have realized something. I may not know what the definition of love is, but I do still know that I love you. Both as a friend and.."

I failed to deliver the last word. Shame rose and I had to look away for a time. Damn, why was this so hard? They were just words! I drew a breath and tried to continue, but it still was not easy to show how much power she had over me. "I love you. But I know you have feelings for Silk. I saw it in your eyes when he left. I don't know what to do with this and it hurts. It hurts more than ripping my wings off, piece for piece. You know I would never ask you for something you can not give, and thats why I do not expect you to feel the same. But I just wanted you to know."

I could not look at her when I spoke, for it would hurt too much. I dared not turn my head and discover what she truly felt of me. There was a chance I could look into eyes filled with disgust or just plain coldness. My mouth got dry and to swallow did not help. I finally found the courage to finish what I had started, so my head turned towards her. "I will always be there for you."

OOC: Permission from @[Africa] to powerplay a little.

Walking "Talking"
Windwalker

Messages In This Thread
Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Windwalker - 01-23-2014, 10:02 AM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Africa - 01-23-2014, 07:04 PM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Windwalker - 01-24-2014, 06:51 AM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Africa - 01-24-2014, 02:55 PM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Windwalker - 01-24-2014, 03:33 PM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Africa - 01-25-2014, 09:50 PM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Windwalker - 01-26-2014, 04:59 AM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Africa - 01-26-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Windwalker - 01-27-2014, 08:29 AM