the Rift

[PRIVATE] Love Is Easy [Africa]

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

Oh god, I've pushed her too far.

The words I had in my mouth a second ago, dwindled like a flame in the pouring rain. I never ment to make things worse or even force her to admit what she felt. But her eyes betrayed too much. They were indeed the mirror to the sould, even if they showed only despair and hopelessness. And anger. Did I see anger in her eyes?

I pulled my muzzle back, tucking it against my chest. I could feel my heart race, pounding against my ribcage, trying to get out and end my miserable life. "I don't know.. I've never had feelings for anyone, not even myself. But what I feel now, in this moment, is that I would gladly die to save you. I would even give up my life to see you smile." I stole a glance of her and my heart made another effort to free itself from the prison I had made.

"If that's not love, I don't know what is." Despair began to boil as my chance slowly slipped away from me. If she turned me down, I knew I would change. The life I have lived, lacked love and care, so the road back was not a long one. She had the power to break me, hurt me, abandon me. Just like those I once called mum and dad. It was at that moment my fear took over."Please.. Don't take away my only reason to live.. Without you, I am nothing."

Walking "Talking"
Windwalker

Messages In This Thread
Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Windwalker - 01-23-2014, 10:02 AM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Africa - 01-23-2014, 07:04 PM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Windwalker - 01-24-2014, 06:51 AM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Africa - 01-24-2014, 02:55 PM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Windwalker - 01-24-2014, 03:33 PM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Africa - 01-25-2014, 09:50 PM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Windwalker - 01-26-2014, 04:59 AM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Africa - 01-26-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Windwalker - 01-27-2014, 08:29 AM