the Rift

[PRIVATE] Love Is Easy [Africa]

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

"I am sorry." It sounded both as a question and an apology as I said it, but in truth, it was none. I've always had an urge to say sorry for everything that happens around me, even when I am not to blame. I knew I had pushed her too hard, forcing her to say words she did not mean. And for what? So it would ease my aching heart? I did not want it to go this far, not now.

But.. I missed the closeness we had shared by the Sun God's fire the day it rained. When I thought back on it, she had played me all along. I had offered her everything and she had taken it all, without so much of a thought about the man behind the hazel eyes. I had feelings too. They were strong, almost too strong for me to control, but I did it anyway. And to what end? That she could live off my goodness and then just throw me away when she got a better offer?

Something changed. One moment ago, she had put fear and hopes into my heart, but now, I felt nothing towards the grey mare. As I looked at her, I could only see lies and empty words. I did not even care that I had put her in this situation. As I tried not to let my breath get shallow and my muscles to unclench, I forgot to keep my mind under control.

"Don't you dare to lie to me! That's all you've ever done since we met. Do you really think I'm that big of a fool?" My voice had gone deeper, my breath heavy with fury and my eyes, oh my eyes, they showed nothing but hate. "I am done with you playing with me. If you so crave for a puppet to dance to your tune, then you'll have to look somewhere else. I am not a toy to break apart at your liking and amusement. And then you lie to me, right to my face! I am done, Africa. Go back to Silk, see if he can manage to please you in the way I can't."

I felt such a hate, such a fury, for all that have befallen me. I've been so stupid. If she could control me with one smile, imagine what others could do. I turned away from her, as her beauty now just mocked me and made me feel sick. I've been such a fool.

OOC: Wow..just..wow..I did not see that coming!

Walking "Talking"
Windwalker

Messages In This Thread
Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Windwalker - 01-23-2014, 10:02 AM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Africa - 01-23-2014, 07:04 PM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Windwalker - 01-24-2014, 06:51 AM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Africa - 01-24-2014, 02:55 PM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Windwalker - 01-24-2014, 03:33 PM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Africa - 01-25-2014, 09:50 PM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Windwalker - 01-26-2014, 04:59 AM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Africa - 01-26-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Windwalker - 01-27-2014, 08:29 AM