the Rift

[OPEN] Bom-Bard Me.

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Abishia did her best to avoid the Steppe, knowing that the region was now engulfed in a violent winter storm. Her hooves sunk slightly into the damp soil, dark clumps being left on the sheer surface. Thick tundra grasses tickled her cornet bands, and made her lobes twitch. She had no knowledge where the Basin was, but she hoped she would come across it soon. Nerves scratched at the fae's stomach, making her feel sick. Abishia wondered if Illynx would still feel the same about her, and if she could give another good impression on the Lady. Her thoughts where switched back to the day on which she had met the mighty and beautiful Illynx. The filly had charmed her with her manners and envy of the crown atop her head, even though Abi wasn't planning on it. She had also met her good friend Tangere that day. With a smile, she remembered the grey mare, crowned with a beautiful horn and completed with a admirable personality. Tang had been quicker to take a liking to the filly, warming up to her and looking at her as if she was a friend. Abishia's heart warmed with the thought of seeing her old friend again, hopefully.

The painted girl came to a halt, the yellow pedant of the Sun Amulet tapping against her chest, reminding her of it's presence. Slung around the girl's muscular shoulder's was the locks of tangled hair she had been gifted. The hair meant something to Abishia, symbolizing maybe a new beginning for her. She was proud to carry Illynx's hair, knowing that it could gain her respect. But really, she wasn't interested in being respected; she was more intrigued by the thought of visiting the Basin. This opportunity could shed new light on Abishia. The formal permission from Illynx could give Abishia something more to live for, something she needed. Nervously she flicked her fragile, lean lobes. She tipped her head slightly to the side, letting the long sorrel locks slip to that side of her dome. She then flicked her head, causing them to fall behind her ear. She had passed the mountains and was coming across the entrance of the Basin. She did not know, but it was just ahead, about a few steps. But worry was paralyzing her. She glanced around, wondering if anyone was around. A small breeze almost threatened to rip away the black locks from her shoulders, so she curled around herself, and secured the tangled hairs in her pearls. Turning forwards, she couldn't help but let her kissers curl up into an excited smile. Reluctantly, she let out a small nicker. Who could she call for? Who would come? Her smile faded as her expression became serious and concerned. She knew that there were dangers other than the crowned that hate the hornless... She is vulnerable to the Wraiths here, out in the open, the brisk wind carrying her scent in multiple directions. She shivered, the hairs tickling her chest. The girl's thoughts where scattered; she hardly knew what she would say if Illynx really did come... Shaking her dome, she let out a small, shaky, 'hello?'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{ anyone can go first. Please resign from hurting her too bad, and let Illynx get in here somewhere. Also Tangere :D re-did this post c:}

@[Illynx] , @[Tangere]

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
Bom-Bard Me. - by Abishia - 01-23-2014, 05:38 PM
RE: Bom-Bard Me. - by Illynx - 01-28-2014, 12:14 PM
RE: Bom-Bard Me. - by Random Event - 01-28-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Bom-Bard Me. - by Abishia - 01-30-2014, 09:37 PM
RE: Bom-Bard Me. - by Random Event - 01-30-2014, 10:11 PM