the Rift

[OPEN] Bom-Bard Me.

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
my stories are very somber..

A figure started to break through the snow that started to fall before her. A fresh powder was brushed on the ground, causing her legs to shake with the chill. Distantly, she turned to the figure, curling her neck so she could see it well. She was calm, staring at the silhouette that advanced on her, but soon her orbs started to widen with horror. The thing was coming very close... And when she caught a glimpse of it's details she gasped in shock. It must have been the shell of Illynx, noticing some of the once beautiful mare's markings. Absihia started to take large steps backward, after about fifteen steps, she slipped a bit and lost her balance. It seemed the rotten shell of the Unicorn had timed it's attack perfectly, beginning to lunge at her just as she started to lose her balance, close to tumbling onto her side. But fear sent adrenaline rushing through her veins.

Turning on her heel, she lost her balance again, the fresh powder that was now falling wasn't aiding her escape from another one of those horrible Wraiths once again. Scrambling, her legs worked frantically to move her through the slippery snow. She could feel the thing just behind her, and she was struggling to stay on her clefts steadily. Thoughts of defeat began to ring through her mind, but this only made her more determined to escape the horrid beast just on her heels. Tired from all the effort, she struggled to advance, but the fear that poisoned her brain made instinct kick in. Pushing her legs even faster, she pushed out the thought of falling and being infected. She stayed focused, alert, and ready to respond to anything. Now zoned in, the girl had the power to run faster, aiming to reach the Thistle Meadow, and then find the hole in the ground that led to the wondrous Sanctuary. It was a mistake on the girl's part. Leaving the hole isn't something she should even think of nowadays.

She ran and ran, fleeing from the deathly beast that could very well be advancing on her, but the filly resisted the urge to look back, for it distracted from where she could be going.

{ @[Random Event] }

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
Bom-Bard Me. - by Abishia - 01-23-2014, 05:38 PM
RE: Bom-Bard Me. - by Illynx - 01-28-2014, 12:14 PM
RE: Bom-Bard Me. - by Random Event - 01-28-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Bom-Bard Me. - by Abishia - 01-30-2014, 09:37 PM
RE: Bom-Bard Me. - by Random Event - 01-30-2014, 10:11 PM