the Rift

You can keep me company (Open)

Moniz Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
M O N I Z

As she had expected, Moniz was joined quickly. What she had not expected was to be discovered by one so young. The pretty painted filly exuded an innocence that was absolutely delicious. The cogs of Moniz’s mind leapt into action, filling her with fantastic thoughts of corruption and cruelty.

The taller filly bowed. How precious. Moniz did nothing to return the gesture – she didn’t even bother to show the respect of bringing her legs squarely under herself. Instead, she stared up challengingly into the young one’s eyes, daring her to call her out on her rudeness.

Like the distressed paint’s young age, her frantic tone was also unusual. Higher evil? Bloodthirsty beasts? Oh, that she should be so lucky. The residents of Helovia must be going absolutely mad with terror. What fun!

Moniz wanted to stay and play with the sweet toy that had stumbled upon her, but the filly was trotting off before the pony could get a word out. Well, the darker mare could trot and talk at the same time, unfortunately for her would-be rescue mission. “Aren’t you a little young to be playing my heroine, Abishia?” Moniz called ahead as she shuffled along after her, drawing out each word with agonizing lethargy, letting her droll voice counter the frenzied anxiety of the well-intentioned girl. Her hooves dragged noisily through the rotting underbrush. “ Goodness, for one who claims time is of the essence, you certainly talk a lot.” Her voice turned sweet for the first time, but it was not a friendly sweetness. The saccharine sounds were full of patronizing condescension, as was the chuckle that rumbled out from somewhere deep in her lungs.

Moniz churned her short legs into a faster gait, cantering forward to keep pace with the taller horse. Her breathing became labored and despite the cool temperature, small patches of sweat beaded up to the surface of her hide. We better not be going far, she thought irritably. Then she consoled herself with another thought: this Helovian chaos will be oh so much fun.

--------------------

OOC: If you want to move to the sanctuary, I'll follow. She can become an outcast if she needs a rank to move on. :)

I only smile in the dark
My only comfort is the night gone black
I didn't accidentally tell you that
I'm only happy when it rains

Messages In This Thread
You can keep me company (Open) - by Moniz - 01-23-2014, 07:04 PM
RE: You can keep me company (Open) - by Abishia - 01-23-2014, 11:11 PM
RE: You can keep me company (Open) - by Moniz - 01-24-2014, 07:48 AM