the Rift

can't explain [males prefered/open]

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
Sighing deeply, Arrane knew she was skeptical of his presence, and he didn't have all day to convince the mare, but he truly hoped that she would follow him back. "It's okay, excuse my bluntness also", apologies, apologies. It felt good to clear up with initial personality confusion between the horses. "I'm just...rushing to get back", the tone of worry was evident in his tone, despite his usual calm demeanor. All the rules changed during Helovia's darkest time, and it was a miracle fighting didn't break up between the horses caged in the caverns. "There's no need to apologize, I absolutely understand", light laughter rumbled out of his throat, accompanied by a warm look once more.

She seemed to open up a little bit, something that made the warrior's heart soften up somewhat. Valeska indeed was a pretty little thing, and once they were back to safety, he wouldn't mind striking up a flirtatious conversation, being the flirt he was. "Some of the herd members have been infected, but if the herds remained in their lands, everyone would have become those monsters", including the Foothills. It was a sad thought, and thank goodness that his conscious had told him to get the hell out of there back into the light. It felt nice to be immersed in the outdoors, but in the end it brought a lot of concern and paranoia at the same time.

If he were surrounded by other fellow fighters, maybe his attitude would be all different now. "Quite too many to count, but I'm not gay so I can't really answer that question", sincerely laughing, Arrane felt stupid saying those words, but who cared in the end? It was a spark of fun in the dreary life created for Helovian horses. Flirtatiously smirking, cyan eyes twinkled with mischief, almost forgetting his initial haste.

Messages In This Thread
can't explain [males prefered/open] - by Valeska - 01-23-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: can't explain [males prefered/open] - by Valeska - 01-25-2014, 01:33 AM
RE: can't explain [males prefered/open] - by Valeska - 01-25-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: can't explain [males prefered/open] - by Arrane - 01-26-2014, 01:35 PM