the Rift

[OPEN] THE DEVIL IN THE DOORWAY;

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

He sputtered in and out of sight almost unwillingly. The strange sensation of teleporting at random no longer phased him, keeping his slow, methodical pace and never missing a step even when the ground warped away. It was, he supposed, some manifestation of his new abilities and the constant need to find and overwhelm those who remained absent of the darkness drug. It was as if their healthy bodies called out to his rotting one, tugging him through space so he might feast upon the organs that bled for sunshine.

Still, he preferred to walk.

With a deliberate speed that maintained a sense of casual grace, as if this shawl of the night were one he'd worn for eons, Öde approached the group just as Ktulu's voice cut through the air - it had grown thick with disease and broken hope. He drank it down like a cold liquor, his lungs full of the tar, and it brought a steady grin spreading along his maw. The motion set wrinkles in his snout, now elongated and host to a set of fangs that glittered under the starlight where his saliva coated them. In his thirst for Mauja's innocence his jowls had grown wet with his mouth's pre-cum, great strands of it gliding down like icicles to splatter on the grasses underfoot.

"I can smell his soul..." Öde growled out softly, the words churning in his chest like boulders grinding against each other during an earth shake. Although in this moment Öde had lost most of himself to the monster within, he would agree with ktulu. Why must they spare the living and make them infected? Öde had never felt better and it was not a feeling he was so readily willing to share. "I am a god, I deserve this...he does not."
The monster inside him bucked, a sensation that spun through the core of each of his bones. It was there again, that need. Thankfully the act of infection coincided elegantly with slaughtering, he need not try too hard to differentiate.

The thoughts of it and the aroma made Öde excited. His jaws slacked apart, his tongue licking the rim of his lips, flapping over the tip of each pointed tooth. "It smells GOOD!" Öde whined, the anticipation building in his body until he burst forward with his last word, hooves flying amid a swamp of feathery hair. His jaws split, the wolf's head opening so vast he could nearly swallow Mauja whole. The line of his face nearly split to his withers, his horn nothing so terrifying as the gaping maw of demise.

He lunged, a snarl crawling on his face while he readied to engulf Mauja's fore front.

EVERYTHING THAT KILLS- ME MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
THE DEVIL IN THE DOORWAY; - by Mauja - 01-24-2014, 05:10 AM
RE: THE DEVIL IN THE DOORWAY; - by Rhanna - 01-24-2014, 05:09 PM
RE: THE DEVIL IN THE DOORWAY; - by Random Event - 01-24-2014, 06:52 PM
RE: THE DEVIL IN THE DOORWAY; - by Ktulu - 01-24-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: THE DEVIL IN THE DOORWAY; - by Mauja - 01-25-2014, 04:47 AM
RE: THE DEVIL IN THE DOORWAY; - by Öde - 01-26-2014, 01:55 AM
RE: THE DEVIL IN THE DOORWAY; - by Ktulu - 02-03-2014, 08:41 PM
RE: THE DEVIL IN THE DOORWAY; - by Mauja - 02-04-2014, 11:35 AM
RE: THE DEVIL IN THE DOORWAY; - by Circuta - 02-06-2014, 08:50 AM