[PRIVATE] built for sin [Lakota :: Archibald]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Ktulu the Constrictor         

rattle cage after cage

until my blood boils

You found it, the little hole in the ground that leads to another world. A wonderland that is filled with the disgusting shells of those who have not yet been purified by the darkness that is closing in. They're fools if they think that they can hide from it down there. All they've done is trap themselves because the others will find them eventually and they will be overrun. The darkness will spread like a plague in those closed in quarters. All it would take was one sneeze and their fight would have all been for nothing. Fools.

As you step closer you notice dried blood on the ground and you bend to sniff at it, recognizing your daughter's scent ripe with infection. It makes you proud that she is not hiding from it, but is a harbinger for it instead. There are many other scents that you recognize, though. They are all mixed together from so many coming and going, but these are scents that you know. Midas. Apollo. Lakota. Your blackened heart gives a lurch when you think of the other mare, but your hooves stand firm on the threshold of the cave. You know you can make this into a game before you finally make her perfect. All you have to do is call her and she'll come to you like she always has before. Almost always. There's a part of you that resents her for her broken promises to you and for that you'll make her suffer before you finally make her perfect.

"Lakota." You call into the darkness. Your voice echoes and you call her name again when the echo finally dies. "Lakota.... help me. Please, help me." You sound pathetic and it makes you sick to your stomach, but you back away and turn so your undamaged side faces the opening of the cave and you wait for your prey to stick her head out.

"."

@[Lakota]
@[Archibald]

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
built for sin [Lakota :: Archibald] - by Ktulu - 01-24-2014, 10:09 PM