[PRIVATE] built for sin [Lakota :: Archibald]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Ktulu the Constrictor         

rattle cage after cage

until my blood boils

"Lakota..." You call her name again when you hear the echoing of her steps against the stone floor of the sanctuary. You can smell her and it makes your mouth water with the desire to bite into her flesh and taste her blood against your tongue. Once you introduce her to the darkness she can be by your side again, but then you remember how she ran. You may have told her to when you were of a more ... stable state of mind, but the darkness blocks that out and only tells you of how she ran. How she abandoned you to the find your salvation in the darkness alone. She is a coward and you wonder if she is even deserving of the same salvation that found you.

There is another that comes, one that you recognize and it makes the remaining corner of your mouth tilt upward. "Archibald..." You croon his name without turning toward him. He is worthy of the salvation that you bring. With him you could end the futile resistance that the unsaved have been mounting in their hole in the ground. Your tail flicks and you laugh quietly as images pour through your head of the ones that would be saved by the darkness and the ones who would be slaughtered mercilessly. Had Lakota come alone perhaps you would have considered sparing her more thoroughly, but she brought a war machine with her.

"Help me, Lakota?" Your voice takes on a mocking tone as you turn your ruined face to the blue roan mare. "I don't want your help." She was a fool for believing you and coming to your rescue, you think. Gradually you turn your body so she can see the destruction the darkness has wrought on you and you step toward her then stop as Archibald speaks of immobilizing you and you laugh again. "Try as you might, Archibald. You will lose in the end. There is no salvation in the light, only in the darkness. Why don't you make it easy on yourself and just accept it. I would hate to have to ruin such a fine body." Your body shudders as coughs wrack your body, blood and spittle flying toward the two that have come to save you.

"Fools." You call them when your coughs subside and you begin to laugh again. Your magic begins to mold itself, ready for you to strike out at one of your targets and choke them into submission.

"."

@[Lakota]
@[Archibald]

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
built for sin [Lakota :: Archibald] - by Ktulu - 01-24-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: built for sin [Lakota :: Archibald] - by Ktulu - 01-26-2014, 05:14 PM