the Rift

[PRIVATE] built for sin [Lakota :: Archibald]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu

Ktulu gritted her teeth as she was told that it didn't matter that she'd injured Lakota. It did matter. She had hurt the one that she cared about most, but it was more than that. She tried to kill her. She wanted to kill Lakota. And she wanted to infect Archibald and keep him for herself because of his size and his strength. How could she forgive herself knowing exactly what she had wanted and knowing how close she had come to achieving it? "Shut up." She grunted at the other mare as she laid her wet mane over the gash she'd left. Guilt gnawed at her insides and she found herself loathing herself more than she ever had before in her life. "It does matter." She whispered more for herself than anything else. "I knew what I wanted." She hated to admit it because she was scared that Lakota would hate her for it, but if she was anything she was honest.

Ktulu's eyes stayed on the polar bear as he finally left as she'd told him to. Who he would bring to help she didn't know, but she hoped that he would move quickly so Lakota wouldn't be in pain for too much longer. Her stomach twisted and a feeling of coldness washed over her when Lakota told her that she was tired. Had she injured her badly enough that she would die? It took her a moment before she realized that what she was feeling was panic and she tried to keep her voice from breaking when she spoke. "Stay awake." Her head came up enough so she could see Lakota's face. "Talk to me. Tell me a story or something." Just don't close your eyes and go to sleep

Noise from the direction Aodaun had ran off in made Ktulu glance toward the hall, but the last thing she expected to see was Eytan and Apollo. "Eytan!" She cried out for her companion, thankful that she hadn't done anything to hurt him. The bear moved quickly to her side and pressed against her, grunting and growling and licking her fur. She nuzzled him then looked at Apollo as he spoke.

"Apollo..."

"What happened to Lakota?"

"You have to help her, please, Apollo." Ktulu begged the painted stallion. She moved her mane out of the way so he could see the extent of the damage that she had done. "I did this to her." The amount of guilt in her voice was tangible. Her crimson gaze rose from Lakota's side to meet Apollo's. "Please." She whispered.

"."

Image Credit

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
built for sin [Lakota :: Archibald] - by Ktulu - 01-24-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: built for sin [Lakota :: Archibald] - by Ktulu - 03-02-2014, 09:18 PM