the Rift

[OPEN] Ascended

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

Something washes over me, a sudden feeling of depression. My heart sinks as I rise, purple tinted bodice trembling profusely. I'm sobbing, tears running down my face in a steady stream of crystalline droplets. I can't handle the emotions that hit me as consciousness draws closer to me. My mind is showing images of Mother, her body mutilated by the creatures that have overrun Helovia. My wings are wrapped close to my sides, temptation giving in. I begin to pull feathers, stressed out by these horrific images. Red and purple down flutter down around me, catching on my dark lips. I'm praying that these images will stop, but they don't. They drift on, until I'm seeing a familiar body, although the name is not matched to the face. Is... Isr.. I've stopped plucking, now focusing on finding a name for this girl. I hear hoofsteps coming from farther along the caverns, my ears perking up in curiosity. Following the source I appear in time to see the pale girl, her body fading, spirit slipping from her body. Fire, a column of flames consumes her. Bellowing from the red flames is a plume of smoke, rising into the sky. Ashes to ashes... her body disintegrates, we all fall down, falling to the cave floors in a clump of ashes.

Israfel.

The bay stallion beside me wails, voice echoing off the cavern walls. He rises to his full height, a giant compared to me, still a fragile foal to his large frame. He swipes at the fading spirit of the girl, his massive flapping wings causing her ashes to stir. "Stop! Stop!!" I begin to scream, running towards him to keep him from further disturbing the ashes. "Stop... please. " My knees are weak, my stomach is sick, I can't handle anything at this moment, too weak to stand. First I lose Father, than Mother and Brother, and now a girl I had barely known dies. I shouldn't be upset about her death, yet witnessing it causes me to break. I can't handle anymore losses in this life. My knees give out on me, leaving me to tumble to the cold stone ground. A small cloud of ashes arises from the pile, caused by me falling to the floor. I can't be Mommy's brave soldier anymore, too much pain has caused me to weaken.

"blah blah blah."

ooc: < / 3 had to post this
word count: 395

SquirrelyTodd.deviantart.com | TwiWolf.deviantart.com

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
Ascended - by Random Event - 01-25-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Ascended - by Gaucho - 01-28-2014, 12:58 AM
RE: Ascended - by Destry - 01-28-2014, 02:33 PM
RE: Ascended - by Kiara - 02-06-2014, 02:52 PM