the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Good, The Bad And The Ugly [Morana]

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

I could find no peace in my heart, no way to relax and forget what I had caused. I had deliberately pushed Africa away in an attempt to get her closer. What was wrong with me? Did I not know how to be a friend or did I love too brutally? The answers to these questions were hidden and I doubted I would ever get a chance to find out the truth. So, let it be then. I could become heartless if that's what the world wanted. I could be the most heartless jerk this world have ever seen.

The beauty of this place, failed to make itself known as I walked towards the falling water. I would rather see this place burn than to let anyone else take joy from it. I felt nothing as the thought formed in my head. Nothing. Not even a tiny spark of self-control. I did not even feel sorry for myself. I deserved this.

As I reached the water, I lifted my head to watch the drops filled with life, crash down. Maybe that was the answer? To build myself an armor of resolution, so that no one could get in to destroy me again. It was. It did not hurt as I closed the last gap I had in my heart. It felt rather nice. A small smile ran along my lips as I thought about all the things I would get by doing this. All the mares. I could get anyone I wanted!

My verdict of the new lifestyle spread to every fibre, every cell in me and with it, a power. No more insecure words. No more hiding. I was the king of the world and I would take what I wanted! With that in mind, I turned around, letting the gloom of the place dance over my charcoal body, highlighting every muscle it could find. My head was raised, my eyes hidden behind black hair. This was the first day of the rest of my life. Let them come. Let them see that I need no Wind to walk on, nor wings to show off my potential. Let them come!

@[Morana]

Walking "Talking"
Windwalker

Messages In This Thread
The Good, The Bad And The Ugly [Morana] - by Windwalker - 01-25-2014, 05:43 AM