the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Good, The Bad And The Ugly [Morana]

Morana Posts: 37
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

This stallion had to be crazy, to take the bite, to take the blunt force of another body against his skin when he could have easily moved from the collision. I wasn’t going to complain however, the delicate warm flesh against my own felt rather nice aside from the slight bruising I will probably have on my chest. I could still taste him on my tongue, as it lapped against my lips trying desperately to rid of his rotting stench. If I had been successful in grabbing his nub of a wing, I would be parading around like a dog with a bone; holding the price between my plush lips. But instead, here I am running though almost pitch black space, hooves giving away my place; their drums echoing off its walls.

I did admire his fancy of a game however; listeners that lay against my skull could hear him following me into darkness. His mumbled voice goes unnoticed, as I didn’t care what he had to say at this point. ”There, go hide behind those rocks.” My pools of ice shifted to rest upon a barely lit room, and within it a shadow maze of large boulders. Heaving forth, and hopefully out of sight from the stallion, I turned the sharp corner and quickly found myself masked in shadow, save for what little light reflected from the pendant dangling upon my breast.

”I wonder if he finds this just as amusing.” ”I wouldn’t be surprised.” I couldn’t help but grin to the fact, this shadow beast was about to corner that rock, and see nothing but blackness. A soft giggle of innocents sang from my lips as I listened to beating hooves, my head lowered in darkness, glancing to the opening of the room. Now if only I had a trap door. ”Come get me.” Sweet Seduction; I could feel the heart beating in my chest. It sang of excitement, adrenaline and pain from the impact I shared with the stallion. Intrigued, I couldn't help but wonder if he felt the same.

@[Windwalker]

Normal Speech
Mother's Voice.
Response to mother.
Table coded by Abba

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly [Morana] - by Morana - 02-07-2014, 02:05 AM