the Rift

[OPEN] A Lack of Color

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
There is a crash that seems to hit her ears as she moves back towards her herb box to check upon it once again. The mare picks up her pace, a set of panic filling her system. Was that crash someone crashing into her box? Or was it something crashing into the caves because of the darkness that had been spreading around.

She speeds up more, hooves clicking against the floor until she sees the sight of a fjord on his side. He seems to get up soon enough though, and it is that which has the mare locked in the shadows, watching as he gasps when he places weight upon one of his legs. He calls out, asking if anyone is there. He says he is a part of the foothills, that he means no harm but then he is saying that he is going to die.

Res is torn between action and staying hidden in her corner. Foothills had attacked her family not once but twice. But he was injured. She should help, but before she even gets a chance another Edge member is tumbling down into the caves with a shout of Look out! ringing in the air. Res is stumbling back a few steps even though she is far from the line of the entrance. Dragomir tells the stag that he isn't going to die. So many people are getting injured right now, right in front of her face.

As Dragomir asks if the other stag can walk Res begins to drag herself from the shadows that she had been hidden in. "D-Dragomir?" She whispers as she comes in closer to the one stag she assumes will not hurt her for he is supposed to be part of her family. "W-what's going on?"

Everything was falling apart. Everyone was breaking. And she couldn't stop trembling as she connected the fjord with those who had tried to break her family two times.

Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
A Lack of Color - by Finn - 01-25-2014, 06:28 AM
RE: A Lack of Color - by Dragomir - 01-25-2014, 02:46 PM
RE: A Lack of Color - by Resplendence - 01-26-2014, 02:17 PM
RE: A Lack of Color - by Finn - 02-04-2014, 08:32 AM
RE: A Lack of Color - by Dragomir - 02-06-2014, 12:07 PM