the Rift

[OPEN] A Lack of Color

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie
The stallion seemed just as concerned for him as he did for the wound on the strange man’s leg, and it drew a quirky and amused little grin to the lips of the young stallion as ”Oh my gosh,” hit his ears along with the scuffling hobble of the lamed man he had dashed in to rescue. He nods that he is fine and steps forward to lend the other stag a shoulder to lean on, taking note of the agony that laced his face with each step of the tender leg. Dragomir himself limped slightly, but nothing in comparison.

Thankful that he isn’t as wounded as this poor bloke, he takes stock of the name that is shared with him along with the fact that he can indeed walk (he is not entirely sure that the pace with which Finn carries himself can be called a walk, but he will not argue the point) and that he has no idea where the hell he is.

"That makes two of us," rumbles his deep voice, his smile still warm on his face despite the discomfort he feels standing next to such a strange horse. He meant to continue on about how he had followed the trail of what seemed to be the herd of Edge here, but was interrupted by a familiar voice and figure, the fear etching each syllable drawing concern to his once smiling features.

"Resplendence!" he states openly to her, no secretive whisper to his voice though he realizes the loud contrast of his voice to hers and shamefully tucks his nose down, his ears tilting back slightly in his awkward realization that Resplendence was afraid they had been chased down here. "Everything is fine, except for Finn’s leg and a few bruises on my behalf. I followed the trail of the herd here, and heard him shouting for help," he glances over at his newest acquaintance as he states his name, hoping that he doesn’t know how unusual it is for the painted stallion to have run to an unknown creature to aid in a struggle, "I, uh… I may have been a little overzealous in my rescue attempts."

He steps forward with a mild grimace as each bruise inflicted by the stones ripples up his frame, though he lets the smile leak back onto his face. It was luck that a healer had found them – and it made him look quite brilliant in the face of his prior commentary.

"You didn’t happen to bring any healing herbs with you?" he asks, concern adding fine knit lines to the corner of his eyes and lips though he tries to remain upbeat in the company of a woman and a wounded man. Always striving to appear honorable and strong, Dragomir found he quite liked this position of appearing so strong in the face of the dangers on the surface and the surely disastrous arrival to this hole in the ground.

Is that a… a wall of…fire?! he thinks as he spies the flaming falls behind Resplendence’s one eared head, mouth dropping open in amazement before his mind remembers that he isn’t here to sight see. He is here to help save Finn. He turns his frame around to more clearly look at both in the small space, his heart crying out that he has turned away from such an unusual sight as a waterfall comprised of magma rather than the traditional fluids, shaking his head slightly in disbelief and his tones sounding out with slightly less interest than they had before, the red glow of the falls a distraction that drew to mind wishes that the healing would be expedient and full of its own learning. "It’s a pretty bad laceration. He’ll suffer from infection if it isn’t tended to soon."

Dragomir</style>
where light shines, shadows will stretch</style>
Credits
JETTSTOCK : SED-RAH-STOCK : GALAXIESANDDUST</style>
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
A Lack of Color - by Finn - 01-25-2014, 06:28 AM
RE: A Lack of Color - by Dragomir - 01-25-2014, 02:46 PM
RE: A Lack of Color - by Resplendence - 01-26-2014, 02:17 PM
RE: A Lack of Color - by Finn - 02-04-2014, 08:32 AM
RE: A Lack of Color - by Dragomir - 02-06-2014, 12:07 PM