the Rift

[OPEN] bringing on the light

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

Hella’s words were not comforting, though she suspected that they weren’t meant to be. Perhaps partially, but on the whole the idea that Mikey might come back to her, but might come back infected took over her thoughts and resulted in her feeling much worse. It was one thing to hold onto the belief that maybe he was safe but unable to find his way back, for whatever reason. Perhaps the presence of others with the infection was making him wary of going to the caves?

The growl in the dapple mare’s voice when speaking about not finding Isilme started Alysanne and the painted mare had to rethink her words to try to discover if she had said anything offensive. She had not thought so? But there was little more to say on the subject, and without an obvious offense she was at a loss as to what she should apologize for.

Her new friend moves away and Alysanne follows, peering into the sparkling stream but not taking a sip herself – not really feeling thirsty herself. Instead she just watched her reflection and from the corner of her eye the dappled mare as she quenched her thirst.

But Alysanne’s mind would not be settled. You’ll find them or they’ll find you buzzed through her mind and she couldn’t stop imagining Mikey as she had seen Aurelia – sick and angry. She felt sick herself just thinking about it. There had to be something she could do about it rather than waiting around here for him to find his way to her. If she could just go back to the surface and look around… if only she was a better flier! It might be even easier.

But she had to do something. Cocooned within her own thoughts, she scrambled for a hasty goodbye. Though, from their conversation she wasn’t entirely sure her presence would be missed much. Hella seemed to be the sort to prefer her own company. “I’m so sorry but I can’t wait around any longer, I need to go see if I can find him.” Finally her green eyes are able to focus and she offered a sad smile, hoping that maybe some day they could meet again and there would be more happiness to share around. “It was a pleasure talking to you.”

(hope you don't mind me ending it here! Seemed like a good place)
Alysanne</style>
I lit a flame in my heart to guide you home.</style>

image credits
table by boom <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
bringing on the light - by Alysanne - 01-25-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: bringing on the light - by Hellä - 01-26-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: bringing on the light - by Alysanne - 01-29-2014, 12:21 PM
RE: bringing on the light - by Hellä - 02-01-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: bringing on the light - by Alysanne - 02-02-2014, 11:52 PM
RE: bringing on the light - by Hellä - 03-02-2014, 03:09 PM
RE: bringing on the light - by Alysanne - 03-19-2014, 09:43 PM
RE: bringing on the light - by Hellä - 04-06-2014, 11:05 AM
RE: bringing on the light - by Alysanne - 05-03-2014, 02:27 PM