the Rift

[OPEN] What on Earth?!

Quinn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Quinn
War does not determine who is right -
only who is left.

This was a living nightmare. No, this was more like hell on earth, where the oxygen and space slowly dissapeared before my eyes. I could not move with all the horses here, and that just made my day even worse. I would have given anything to be able to go back home, where the spaceous halls buried underneath the sand, gave room to walk for days without meeting another soul.

But no, I could not. If I went back there, I would prbably try to kill my father, before I ended up like a statue. At that thought, a low growl manifestet in the throat and escaped. Let them rot there, I don't need them.

I've held myself at the back of the crowded room for sometime now, and I watched all who left and entered. Now, a dark grey mare made her entry and she looked like she had never seen horses before. I chuckled at that and began to make my way towards her. She looked like someone who could help me kill some time, even if she was born with wings. I put my usual smile on as I closed in on her. "Are you lost?" There was no point in stating the obvious, but I could not help myself. "Or are you looking for someone? A stallion perhaps?"

OOC: I hope it's okay that I answered :D

Messages In This Thread
What on Earth?! - by Storm - 01-25-2014, 03:48 PM
RE: What on Earth?! - by Quinn - 01-25-2014, 04:17 PM
RE: What on Earth?! - by Marco - 02-19-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: What on Earth?! - by Storm - 02-26-2014, 02:25 PM
RE: What on Earth?! - by Marco - 03-07-2014, 11:51 PM