the Rift

[OPEN] What on Earth?!

Marco Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Marco
Singing about good things and the sun that lights the day
I used to sing on the mountains, has the ocean lost it's way.

What was it like out there?

I hardly understood; i remained ignorant and the silence within the caverns made little contact with an exchange of information upon the whereabouts of other equines or even what lurked as fear in the breasts of living creatures. I would be defying a savior if I dared allow my curiosity to torment me until I was weak enough to peek out into the open just once, but my conscience had second thoughts on the irrational voice weaving a story with intentions to manipulate. I constantly fought with the silent voice in my head until its sound turned muffled and the silence left me unusually pleased. The last thing I wanted to do was pull a bold act when I hardly knew the Helovian soil I stood upon. My conscience complimented me for more acceptable behavior after shuffling along through the tunnels with jagged teeth bared on walls and the ceiling. As long as none of them fell upon me, I would be greatly relieved to any gods in this land. Or karma.

A nicker ricocheted off the walls and I strained to hear more of the sound. Hooves hit the ground, and more noises unfurled, like a bird's wings, within its short distance. I hardly kept rationality in check now as curiosity swayed immediately towards the source of the sounds and a muffled conversation I had yet to hear (though, mind you, I prefer not to eavesdrop!). I entered the scene where two equines stood near each other. Are they friends or something? I mused with interest. A whole interest was the dark mare whose head was completely covered in a massive bald-marking compared to my own. I never witnessed an equine with a long cone sticking out from one's forehead before unlike the other whose wings evoked familiarity within my new life.

My eyes darted away from the cone, and I glanced benignly towards the winged one. "I heard someone calling out. Is something wrong?" I asked; allowing myself to play the nice guy. It was a possible offer I could accept if it meant making some new friends.

Words: 356
Tag(s):
Comments: Ehh, hopefuly I didn't necro or anything :x

"blah blah blah"

Messages In This Thread
What on Earth?! - by Storm - 01-25-2014, 03:48 PM
RE: What on Earth?! - by Quinn - 01-25-2014, 04:17 PM
RE: What on Earth?! - by Marco - 02-19-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: What on Earth?! - by Storm - 02-26-2014, 02:25 PM
RE: What on Earth?! - by Marco - 03-07-2014, 11:51 PM