the Rift

[OPEN] What on Earth?!

Storm Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Lost in the midst of thoughts, the grey mare seemed to zone out, head in the clouds. Her eyes blankly stared at the wall as she tried to piece together why horses would be gathering here. Some sort of catastrophe she supposed? Because anyways, which horse in their right mind would choose to live underground, away from the beauty of the world--especially a pegasus. In a state of trance, Storm didn't realize the approach of a crowned mare, her face masked in white while her body was shrouded in darkness. Her kind voice tore into her thoughts, and the grey mare snapped her neck in the direction of the other mare. "Yes...Well...I kind of stumbled on this place", admitting the truth, Storm wasn't lost, knowing the lands above these twisting tunnels.

A smile lit up on her maw as she continued listening to the woman speak, a humorous laugh erupting from her chest. "No, it's just me, myself and I", it was mostly the truth. In all honesty, Storm hadn't come here to seek her son, or Confusatis, but now that it was mentioned, a little worry struck her for the safety of Kodoven. Giving up all maternal duties, too premature for the burden, Storm realized that it was in everyone's best interest to give her son up to someone that would protect him. He was safe, she felt it in her bones. But just before she was going to open her mouth to ask a question, the sound of another horse hit her ears.

A young stallion, his bald marking in resemblance to the unicorn, moved his bay body closer to the scene. The lad seemed genuine, somewhat concerned about her summoning call. "Oh, well nothing is wrong...I was just confused...I'm wondering why there are all these horses living underground. It just strikes me very odd if someone would willingly live here", making a soft rumble, she dipped her head in respect. "My name is Storm. Sorry for not introducing myself earlier", a vibrant grin played upon her maw, and she decided to restate her question instead of blabbering on. "So...why is everyone in these tunnels?"

Messages In This Thread
What on Earth?! - by Storm - 01-25-2014, 03:48 PM
RE: What on Earth?! - by Quinn - 01-25-2014, 04:17 PM
RE: What on Earth?! - by Marco - 02-19-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: What on Earth?! - by Storm - 02-26-2014, 02:25 PM
RE: What on Earth?! - by Marco - 03-07-2014, 11:51 PM