the Rift

[OPEN] What on Earth?!

Marco Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

M A R C O

I caught a glimpse of two, and the winged one seemed to be humored by something as I could hear the laughter escape from her jaw. The walls did well in echoing the speaker. I didn't know if I had missed much since I was caught-off guard by a conversation my ears barely caught on to.

When she turned her attention towards me, I offered a friendly smile when I noticed zero threats looming around us. The mare didn't mention anything of distress which proved to be a relief to myself. I doubt anyone would have wanted to be burdened by troubles by any type of monstrous creatures in this place considering some could have easily sneaked their way into the entrance of the tunnels. It wasn't laughter which was the beginning of what her voice sounded like, but more along the lines of what I was rather musing about; the system that is the sanctuary. Horses underground when nature awaited our presence? My savior beckoned me to stray from danger, but I only picked up little pieces here and there. Hardly, anyway. I had to make up what could be the source that could have the earth's core house an ample amount of us,

" I don't know," I answered finally; honesty hinted in my tone. Monsters most likely, but the idea of imagining monsters here made me shudder with fright. Luckily I wasn't alone, and the mares hardly seemed a threat - in the perspective of a boy afraid of wolves in sheep clothing. Storm was the winged one's name. A pretty name; like the natural weather in its glory. She stated her first question once more which I added to my introduction to her. "I'm Marco! I'm sorry for not introducing myself either. I was, well, worried someone was in danger, heh. By monsters. Whiiichhh is I'm guessing that's why we're here." I said, concluding my words to Storm. On a side note, I wondered who the other mare was.

You will like my sense of humor
You will be addicted to my smile
Laughing all the while

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
What on Earth?! - by Storm - 01-25-2014, 03:48 PM
RE: What on Earth?! - by Quinn - 01-25-2014, 04:17 PM
RE: What on Earth?! - by Marco - 02-19-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: What on Earth?! - by Storm - 02-26-2014, 02:25 PM
RE: What on Earth?! - by Marco - 03-07-2014, 11:51 PM