the Rift

[OPEN] Boundaries

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
come and watch over me like the pale moonlight

Resplendence had been trying to explore more of the caves - trying to stay away from the area that had been filled with images of death and destruction. It was making her a complete and total mess. But, at the same time, she couldn't leave her box there. She had to go back and check on it on occasion - make sure that no one had done anything strange to it when she wasn't there.

Of course, what the girl stumbled upon had her frozen in her dark little corner of the different methods to the multiple caverns along the way. There is an emaciated stag with large horns a top his cranium stuffing his face into the glass basket that contained herbs to help with the energy of her herd on the way towards these caves. As he pulls his head out, though, the basket is shoved - the delicate glass has to be this close to being knocked over as she stands there. "S-stop!" She whispers, but her voice doesn't seem to hit the stag's ears.

No. Instead, he's throwing the lid of her box open and she winces as she starts to move forward - glad that it didn't shatter against the wall. And then, he is sticking his notes into each compartment, a scratching noise appearing as his horns cling against the glass. Res is having a panic attack. Her entire body is trembling as she moves forward and closer toward the looming creature and his sickly frame. "Th-that's mine. Get... get away from it..." She says, her one ear pinning back as she peers up toward him. Each of her limbs locking as her muscles continued to tremble. "Please..." Her voice was definitely getting caught in her throat as she peered toward the stag, "If you need help - I... I-I can offer you... s-something?"

She was not meant for this. She felt as though she was being personally invaded. That was her box. With her things. And someone she didn't know was looking through it without the manners to be polite about it and actually take care of the heartfelt, painstakingly crafted glass that Kahlua had made for her.
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Boundaries - by Oxy - 01-25-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Boundaries - by Resplendence - 01-25-2014, 09:30 PM
RE: Boundaries - by Lakota - 01-25-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Boundaries - by Oxy - 01-25-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: Boundaries - by Resplendence - 01-25-2014, 11:55 PM
RE: Boundaries - by Lakota - 02-05-2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Boundaries - by Oxy - 02-11-2014, 12:59 AM