the Rift

[OPEN] Boundaries

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
Hey asshole! The words ring in Res's ears and she shudders back a few steps, her ear pinning in panic as she looks at him and then towards the mare that is now slamming into the stag's side.

It''s not safe. It's not safe. Nothing is safe. But that box! It's all she has left of Kahlua. Those glass things are all she has left! Kahlua was eaten by the darkness. She might never see her again and that box was about to get broken. It wasn't until she saw the wall of poisonous fog that seemed to appear from around the mare that she started to inch in closer to the equine who had attacked the creature. Was she going to come after her too? But, of course, that desire to be close to the only thing that would be left of Kahlua was stronger than the idea that death might befall her too.

Only when the mare glanced back at the tiny dun did she start to move closer, being told to take care of her box. With an urgency and a delicacy she begins to rearrange everything that is in the box. Her maw placing each portion back in its correct spot before her audits perked up at the sound of a low, droning voice. He calls the mare that is stationed between Res and himself a crazy bitch, saying that he didn't eat anything. Which, was true, he only moved things around like a crazy idiot. It is the appearance of some small image of a mare. It was diseased, much like the one that had attacked them, but it was laying sideways with blood coming from every pore possible. It sickens the mare who is moving herbs around in her box and tears flood from her eyes. She can't even be certain the image was meant for her - but the blood connects so deeply with her images of horses with their intestines looping out of their guts and blood covering their pelts. Alone. So alone.

But it doesn't matter that's she breaking down a little, he's commanding her to call off the 'lapdog' as he calls the mare in front of her. "I-I don't k-know her. I c-can't c-control a-anyone." She whispers, frame trembling as she cowers beside her herb box which she shuts in a delicate manner, careful to make sure that it doesn't crash together. He says that he was just looking for some locoweed, and it only makes her ear pin back even tighter against her neck as he starts to bob his head in response, sweat forming against his neck. "I-I don't carry any. It-It's addictive..." As if he doesn't know that. He has to already be addicted to it to be in this state.

Does she care though? She'd much rather let him deal with the painful detoxing after how he nearly broke the two things she had left of Kahlua. She opens the box slowly, carefully pulling out a small bit of Horse Chestnut. She had carried the poisonous herbs in case someone had attacked her family - and him attacking those boxes the way that he had was the same thing as him attacking someone in her family. If he was detoxing he probably wasn't intelligent enough to recognize the difference - in fact she doubted most would even notice the slightly different texture that marked the horse chestnut from other healing barks that could be offered. "Here... This should help with the sweating from the detox." She said before giving a light kick of the bark to get it past the barrier of fog towards the emaciated stag.

Eat that. Puke. And feel the pain... You almost broke one of the few things I have left of Kahlua...

Horse chestnut will lead to vomiting and gastroenteritis - but will not lead to death.

Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Boundaries - by Oxy - 01-25-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Boundaries - by Resplendence - 01-25-2014, 09:30 PM
RE: Boundaries - by Lakota - 01-25-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Boundaries - by Oxy - 01-25-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: Boundaries - by Resplendence - 01-25-2014, 11:55 PM
RE: Boundaries - by Lakota - 02-05-2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Boundaries - by Oxy - 02-11-2014, 12:59 AM