the Rift

[PRIVATE] nothing left of me.

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
He had left the lands earlier in the year, when seasons were just beginning to shift. He regretted leaving her, the reason he lived was in lands far away. He kept going, despite the pain and torture he went through. Around his neck was a line where his thick coat had been worn thin, the skin raw. A metal chain jingles as he strides through the caverns, searching for her familiar figure. Maw is gaping, nostrils flaring as he attempts to sniff her out. She could not hide from him for long, because he would find her sooner or later. Rounded ears twitch with every sound, even if its the faint whisper of wind breezing through the caverns, or a droplet hitting the floor yards away. He heard it all.

Solid black hooves click against stone, large feathered legs carrying the beast about. Thick tail swipes at the air, showing aggravation. He's still plagued by nightmares of what took place while he was gone. The horrific memories attach to his mind, feeding on his fear, using it to bring back the sickening memories. He sees a dark cave, his body sore from the long journey. A leather whip is cracked in the air, causing him to jump. A larger stallion bites at him, showing him discipline. The beast had rebelled against his 'Master' showing him a darker side that not many have seen. He had lost half his left horn in the process, but he didn't mind. As long as he made it out with his life, he was pleased. The other stallion, could not say the same. He was broken, demolished, mutilated. Something deep within the tiger hybrid had been sparked, causing him to pour all his rage out into the attacks.

He had fled after the rage left him be, suddenly fearing he could never return to that land. So he fled back to Helovia in search of comfort, but only found horrors. Shadows swallowed the realm, causing horses to flee. He had found that many were tucked away in underground caverns, and that is where he went. He could smell her faintly, her sweet, delicate scent is drifting in the musky air. So many other scents collide with hers, but it is easy to pick them apart for it is only hers he is familiar with. A smile spreads across his dark lips as he thinks of her, smirk fading as her image is tattered and faded. He has not eaten her appearance in so long, it makes him want her more than ever. He licks his lips, pink tongue slipping from its cavern where it has been banished to see the light only once in a while. He settles into a secluded corner, finding it pleasant to stand in the shadows. He awaits her arrival, no matter how long it may take.

Come to me, my little lamb.
"Talk talk talk"
Tingal

image credits
table by whit

i am a king
and the world is beneath me

Messages In This Thread
nothing left of me. - by Tingal - 01-26-2014, 01:26 AM
RE: nothing left of me. - by Hotaru - 01-26-2014, 02:36 AM
RE: nothing left of me. - by Tingal - 01-26-2014, 10:28 AM
RE: nothing left of me. - by Hotaru - 02-01-2014, 05:34 PM