the Rift

[PRIVATE] nothing left of me.

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit
As strong as the seas are stormy.</style>

Slowly the figure moves closer, and like a scared rabbit she is frozen, staring up at the features that are slowly being revealed the closer he comes. It takes only a few seconds before she realizes just who it is. Her suspicions upon seeing his eyes had been correct. Tingal? She can't help but stare up at the taller equine, eyes wide and startled at seeing him for the first time in seasons. He has not even spoken, and the change in him is so drastic that she doesn't know how to act towards him. His maw opens, and she feels like a mouse beneath the cat's paw as his eyes pin her in place. Instead of pausing, as he might have before he disappeared, he presses closer and closer until she is lifting her head up and back, not trusting herself to move. The predatory look in his eyes is foreign, and she's confused on what to do. Deciding to wait for him to make the decisions, she remains still, shuddering all throughout her body when he moved to murmur her name into her ear. The metal chains around his neck clink eerily in the cave, and she feels weak and small beneath his gaze. What had happened to her Tingal?

"I...of course I did." It's a lame answer, far too squeaky in her opinion. But how is she supposed to react? This isn't the Tingal she knows, or at least the one she thought she knew. She is even more conflicted on what to do when he moves, circling her like a hawk. He is close enough to touch, in fact if she even so much as twitched she would likely end up brushing against him somehow. She is barely able to breathe, not sure if she should even attempt it. Unwillingly she flinches away from his touch when he moves to brush against her cheek. She feels a little ashamed, but she's been starved of touch for seasons now, and she is no longer used to it. There's no use in murmuring an apology, she doesn't even know how this new version of Tingal will take it.

At last he takes a step back, commenting on their simultaneous growth. She shifts to face him better, feeling a bit steadier now that she isn't feeling so cornered. "Of course I grew, you disappeared for seasons on end!" It is a sibilant hiss of anger, bubbling up beneath the shock and surprise. He could not intimidate her with his changes forever, at least. "You can't just appear out of nowhere and expect me to welcome you back as if I forgot about that!" Her ears turn back towards her cranium, teeth bared in anger as her plum whips against her hocks. How dare he?! Coming back out of nowhere and pretending like nothing happened!

Image Credits
[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
nothing left of me. - by Tingal - 01-26-2014, 01:26 AM
RE: nothing left of me. - by Hotaru - 01-26-2014, 02:36 AM
RE: nothing left of me. - by Tingal - 01-26-2014, 10:28 AM
RE: nothing left of me. - by Hotaru - 02-01-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: nothing left of me. - by Tingal - 02-01-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: nothing left of me. - by Hotaru - 02-24-2014, 11:39 PM