[OPEN] sparks fly

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful
I know you will

Ampere had clung to the shadows since her first encounter with on of the wraiths, out there beyond the embrace of the cave. She had not stepped out of their walls since, remembering too well the chaos and the confusion, helped none the more that she brought it upon herself with her foolishness. It helped her understand better at least; she regretted the words she had shared with Midas, his fear was well deserved.

She had not given up. Ampere did not know how to give up. She was subdued though, keeping quiet and hugging the walls like her very life depended on their touch. How laughable she'd loathed the caverns before, thinking them a cage. They still were, she could not deny that, but what bars they had did not hold her in as much as they held them back.

She drifted through the stone passages, bouncing from one horse to the next. So many had come it was impossible to be alone here, something which Ampere was eternally grateful for. Even if the countless faces were unknown to her, they were a promise of hope, of survival, of normalcy. Each one of them was precious, except maybe Oxy.
Still, she was not content. Where is Mesec?
Her heart yearned for him in her sorrow, the bodies that pooled around her something to wade through but their heat and their smiles were nothing compared to his.
And Gaucho? she simpered. She'd nearly forgotten the brute, her memory dancing only when she'd turn a corner and find his scent lingering there, a much more powerful musk than most stallions could boast of. That's all he ever was though, an illusion she was chasing and though it proffered some interesting dreams it did not seal the holes in heart.

Would anyone be able to?

A voice drifting across the way drew Ampere from her reverie. Her head, lulling by her knees, lifted half-heartedly as the male's words struck home with her. So heavy hearted I'd fall from the sky...
As her gaze focused however she saw the roan mare beside him, the object of his interest. Ampere gave pause, content to thread her way back into the darkness, until she saw the scars along his hide. A similar scenario had existed between her and Africa, but Ampere did not have the energy to be angry about the grounded pegasus today. Instead she felt an overwhelming grief and gently began to sob in the corner.

This was it. She was breaking. The waves had risen too high, the storm too powerful. The shore would be overrun. She would drown.

"I'm fine," she choked out, trying to hobble nonchalantly past the duo, unwilling to succumb to a watery tomb here of all places with two strangers. Her voice cracked with the tears that began to patter down her cheeks, but she shook them off, relentless in her resistance.

[I'M SO SORRY YOU GOT WEIRD EMOTIONAL AMPERE flails]

A M P E R E
PRETTY FACE AND ELECTRIC SOUL

ellsouille.deviantart.com with permission

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
sparks fly - by Azulee - 01-29-2014, 08:38 AM
RE: sparks fly - by Hamaliel - 02-01-2014, 04:46 AM
RE: sparks fly - by Ampere - 02-02-2014, 02:27 AM
RE: sparks fly - by Azulee - 02-05-2014, 05:15 PM
RE: sparks fly - by Hamaliel - 02-20-2014, 12:09 AM
RE: sparks fly - by Ampere - 02-21-2014, 01:32 PM
RE: sparks fly - by Azulee - 03-06-2014, 01:24 PM
RE: sparks fly - by Hamaliel - 03-11-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: sparks fly - by Ampere - 03-17-2014, 09:49 PM