the Rift

[OPEN] sparks fly

Hamaliel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hamaliel
i'm finally broken, falling too far
burned up in pieces from chasing your stars
I’m gradually finding myself more and more unwelcomed in the presence of these two mares. A sigh passes from my lips as I can hear a question pass from the newer of the two mares. “I walk because I have no other choice. But by embracing my heartache I know the pain will cease… Over the many years I’ve lived, that’s one of the lessons I’ve learned.”[/u][/i] Of course I realize they may not believe I’m an older individual, as I look as a newly fullgrown stallion. The only true scars upon my flesh are the burns. At least my body isn’t beaten down and scarred like others. I can begin my mortal life with the full assets of youth.

I shift slightly as the two mares converse. Females never were my thing before, so why would they be now? My encounters with them were few and far between. Now I don’t consider myself superior to the opposite sex, I just believe them to be enigmas. Perhaps as I grow into my mortal flesh I can begin to understand them. This situation hasn’t helped me in the slightest of course.

The darker mare asks me a question, and my ears perk forward. “Did I give up?” I challenge, “you don’t know my story nor who I am. I simply don’t find reasons to get riled up over ever simple thing. Don't mistake control or helplessness for giving up!” It takes a moment for me to realize the slight harshness of my tone and how much I raised it. A sigh passes from my lips and I shake my head. “I’m sorry I even bothered you two. It’s obvious I’m not welcome here.” With that I turn and walk off into the caverns, hoping to find a place for some solitude.
[Hamaliel is out =I sorry for the wait]
"blah blah blah"
image credit

Messages In This Thread
sparks fly - by Azulee - 01-29-2014, 08:38 AM
RE: sparks fly - by Hamaliel - 02-01-2014, 04:46 AM
RE: sparks fly - by Ampere - 02-02-2014, 02:27 AM
RE: sparks fly - by Azulee - 02-05-2014, 05:15 PM
RE: sparks fly - by Hamaliel - 02-20-2014, 12:09 AM
RE: sparks fly - by Ampere - 02-21-2014, 01:32 PM
RE: sparks fly - by Azulee - 03-06-2014, 01:24 PM
RE: sparks fly - by Hamaliel - 03-11-2014, 06:50 PM