[OPEN] sparks fly

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful
I know you will

He responds with anger, but she does not flinch. It is a typical reaction she manages to goad out of others and it speaks volumes of their character. If only he managed to maintain such passion long term, born of his heart rather than his mouth in order to be defensive. He deflates as quickly as he puffed up, slipping away into the caverns, slipping away from Ampere.

"YOU HAVE OTHER OPTIONS!" she called out after him, taking a step or two his way before halting, realizing he could not be helped by her if he would not first help himself. He said he'd come to terms with the loss of his flight, but didn't he see that was exactly giving up? With all the Gods' magic running virile through this land surely there was a miracle to be had by him? She snorted, dismissive, "There are always options..."

Her attention riveted back to Azulee as the younger girl called out just as fiercely, her excitement ushering a grin onto Ampere's lips, still streaked from the tears which had since grown dry in her eyes. The storm painted mare, her cousin (unbeknownst to her), had a point though. She spoke fervently, the enthusiasm contagious as they fed off one another, but it did not change the defeat of truth within the syllables she shouted. Ampere would not give up so readily though.

"Everything has a weakness," she spoke quieter now, but no less impassioned, the words having to fight to get past her teeth which she clenched with an unyielding anger and defiance. "Alone, there are none to be found... I have tried. Ampere trailed off then, remembering the screaming demon that had attacked her and Brighid that fateful day. "But, If we would all work together, we could defeat them, I'm sure of it!" Her eyes were glittering with new-found hope, bolstered by the change that had come over Azulee. She glanced her way, a rough smile parting her lips, making her markings squint against her cheek. "What say you?"

A M P E R E
PRETTY FACE AND ELECTRIC SOUL

ellsouille.deviantart.com with permission

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
sparks fly - by Azulee - 01-29-2014, 08:38 AM
RE: sparks fly - by Hamaliel - 02-01-2014, 04:46 AM
RE: sparks fly - by Ampere - 02-02-2014, 02:27 AM
RE: sparks fly - by Azulee - 02-05-2014, 05:15 PM
RE: sparks fly - by Hamaliel - 02-20-2014, 12:09 AM
RE: sparks fly - by Ampere - 02-21-2014, 01:32 PM
RE: sparks fly - by Azulee - 03-06-2014, 01:24 PM
RE: sparks fly - by Hamaliel - 03-11-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: sparks fly - by Ampere - 03-17-2014, 09:49 PM