the Rift

Food for the wolves [Open]

Otz Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

And all I ever wanted...

As Otz gnawed into his rightly earned sugary treat with loud crunches filling the air, but his noisy munching was soon drowned out by a strange sound. A humming whoosh whoosh, a sound that Otz could only recognize as the fierce beating of giant wings. His eyes widened in alarm and he quickly took battle stance as his eyes searched the trees that sheltered whatever it was that was coming his direction. His body tense and his legs poised for action, ready to slice or stab at the unexpected with his horn. In his home land the sound of wing beats that loud could only mean the presence of a dragon, those are dangerous to tackle as an army, impossible to kill alone if they're big enough. The apple tree that loomed over him shook under the heavy gusts of wind that bared down on it, then just as he prepared to strike the foe came into view.
Not a dragon! No, not a dragon at all. Instead a fine white creature in front of him holding a deep red apple in her teeth. Otz gave a look of awe and confusion. I mean first off, she's huge, she towered over him like a mother over her foal. But second, she's winged! Now size is one thing, but Otz has never encountered a winged unicorn before. Wait, no she's not even a unicorn; this girl has no horn.
The tip of his thick tail twitched in a sort of cat-like fashion, the long hairs jingling with the subtle movement. At first he wondered what this little filly wanted, she only stood there staring back at him with an apple in her mouth. Did he eat from her tree perhaps? He could only guess. As the silence between them continued to build Otz finally broke the barrier with parted lips. "Hail, my lady?" He watched her with anticipation, she continued to say nothing to him, but instead dropped the apple she had picked at his feet then looked up at him in silence.
"Oh my" Otz thought to himself, "She is feeding me." His ears rotated to face his rear and he arched his brows with mixture of embarrassment and curiosity. "Oh, well, thank you miss. You didn't have to." Otz said politely like the gentleman he is. Though he didn't take the apple immediately, holding true to his manners. "Is this your tree? I am sorry for encroaching on your territory, I won't stay for long." He paused in his talking allowing the lady a chance to reply. Goodness he hopes she isn't hostile, he'd rather not have to deal with fighting a horse that flies right now, especially one of her size.

Was rest.

Messages In This Thread
Food for the wolves [Open] - by Otz - 01-26-2014, 11:52 AM
RE: Food for the wolves [Open] - by Elsa - 01-26-2014, 12:41 PM
RE: Food for the wolves [Open] - by Otz - 01-26-2014, 02:02 PM
RE: Food for the wolves [Open] - by Elsa - 01-26-2014, 02:44 PM
RE: Food for the wolves [Open] - by Valhalia - 01-26-2014, 03:06 PM
RE: Food for the wolves [Open] - by Otz - 01-26-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: Food for the wolves [Open] - by Elsa - 01-26-2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Food for the wolves [Open] - by Valhalia - 01-27-2014, 01:15 PM
RE: Food for the wolves [Open] - by Otz - 01-27-2014, 07:06 PM
RE: Food for the wolves [Open] - by Otz - 01-30-2014, 10:34 AM