the Rift

Food for the wolves [Open]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
He was polite. Almost too polite. As he finished, Elsa laughed out loud. Her girlish chuckle going on for a little bit. Maybe a little to long to be polite, Elsa had issues with that since she had left. She never used to be this impolite. A frown crossed her face, but then she looked back to the stallion and offered a smile. "Oh no, you're fine. You're in the Threshold. A neutral land where most of the newcomers end up finding themselves. So, I guess I'm able to assume you're new here." She bowed a little in respect towards the horned stallion. "I'm Elsa, and eat up, I know how fatigued you can get from a battle." She said nodding to his chest before motioning to the large bruise on her shoulder. It wasn't nearly as large or as menacing as Otz's, but she was trying to relate, trying to understand. "So are you looking for anything in particular while you're in Helovia?" She asked, hoping he was. She wanted to recruit for the Asylum, although he seemed pretty normal, she was hoping they would allow more "normals" in too. He seemed like a warrior, someone the Asylum could use. If not, his unique coloring would sure catch a girls eye who would probably not hesitate to bring him to a more "established" herd land.

She took a moment to more... take in his figure. She couldn't stop from gawking. Colorings like this had never existed in her homeland, or from anyone she had met here in Helovia. Well, she had only met Oxy.. but still. They were so... primitive. It was kind of adorable. She was actually kind of jealous. Her eyes quickly jolted back to meet his, hopefully not substantially creeping him out.

[ooc;// sorry i'm replying so quickly. xD I just have nothing to do today.]

"Talking"

Elsa

Messages In This Thread
Food for the wolves [Open] - by Otz - 01-26-2014, 11:52 AM
RE: Food for the wolves [Open] - by Elsa - 01-26-2014, 12:41 PM
RE: Food for the wolves [Open] - by Otz - 01-26-2014, 02:02 PM
RE: Food for the wolves [Open] - by Elsa - 01-26-2014, 02:44 PM
RE: Food for the wolves [Open] - by Valhalia - 01-26-2014, 03:06 PM
RE: Food for the wolves [Open] - by Otz - 01-26-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: Food for the wolves [Open] - by Elsa - 01-26-2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Food for the wolves [Open] - by Valhalia - 01-27-2014, 01:15 PM