the Rift

[OPEN] Feed me, Seymour [Africa]

Africa the Starry-Eyed Posts: 727
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven

For some reason it was becoming more and more obvious that the one-winged mare attracted predominantly those with a sour attitude and a wretched chip on their shoulder. She had lost count of the times now, that nasty, bitter beings had crossed her path; but no closer had she come to standing her ground to defy their antagonism. Africa’s natural shift from disgusted to submissive was drastic, though quite true to her character- she was not an abrasive soul, and the prospect of conflict, whether physical or verbal, sent a nervous shudder through her vastly impressionable core.

The bay swung closer with little regard for the transparent uncertainty rising like a fog around Africa; she seemed unfriendly, impolite. Instantly the puddly-grey was intimidated, and involuntarily lean, long legs dressed smartly in white withdrew her frame from reach- she could not be certain the stocky little creature would not strike savagely; for whatever reason she thought appropriate. Stormy-hued ears jolted backwards, and her chin lifted; balking from the aggressive mare. Another had been met in recent times, a blue Pegasus whose skin arced with electrical energy, and she had been frighteningly similar; she had launched a completely unjustifiable attack.

The other spoke, feeding further the level of anxiety as it began to prickle through Africa’s fine coat, and the Zephyr grumbled in response- not nearly as malleable as the one-winged mare he was perched upon. He had skipped nearer to her withers, sharp talons holding considerately to balance, and violet eyes narrowed as they set upon Africa’s antagonist. Eccentric star-spangled plumage fluffed to exaggerate his otherwise sleek, small appearance- and not for one second did he consider the stout mare to be at an advantage.

"Walk all over me?" She repeated vaguely, already peering aside of her company for some route that might whisk her into the arms of solitude and safety once more. "I, ah…" Again she reversed, but the resistance of the cold hard wall she had been sheltering by prevented any such escape- no matter how pathetic the attempt. "You looked hungry, I meant nothing more." She breathed tamely, wondering if such a lie would actually wash- her tone originally had been a deliberate one, a deterrent of sorts. "What is your name?" she asked quietly, her voice but a low hum and retiring yellow gaze as far from the other’s stare as possible.

image credits
Table and Picture by Nicole <3

Messages In This Thread
Feed me, Seymour [Africa] - by Moniz - 01-26-2014, 12:51 PM
RE: Feed me, Seymour [Fig] - by Africa - 02-02-2014, 02:47 AM
RE: Feed me, Seymour [Africa] - by Moniz - 02-03-2014, 01:38 PM
RE: Feed me, Seymour [Africa] - by Africa - 02-07-2014, 12:15 AM
RE: Feed me, Seymour [Africa] - by Moniz - 02-10-2014, 03:31 PM
RE: Feed me, Seymour [Africa] - by Africa - 02-13-2014, 11:17 PM
RE: Feed me, Seymour [Africa] - by Moniz - 02-16-2014, 06:13 PM