the Rift

[OPEN] Feed me, Seymour [Africa]

Moniz Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
So much can be communicated without uttering a single word. The steps and feints of the two dramatically different mares could have awoken the dead, they had grown so loud. As the pegasus ceded more ground to Moniz, her invasive behavior was further reinforced. She was winning this interaction, and she loved it, relishing the discomfort that she alone had caused.

I am such a badass.

With every wordless display of submission, Africa stoked the brash little pony’s lust for power. Convinced that she had made her dominance well known, Moniz smiled and visibly relaxed, exhaling and shrinking decisively out of the other mare’s space. The pony delighted in these exchanges, toying with different kinds of power. She had the power to intimidate, and of course that was delightful, but she also had the power to grant the other mare a break. For now. It was only a matter of time before she would try to flip the switch once more, to see if she could. This was a game, and Moniz was grinning like a gambler cashing in on a rigged hand of blackjack.

At last, Moniz noticed the bird-like creature perched on her victim’s withers – the oblivious mare was at least observant enough to catch the subtle sheen of the dark avian’s feathers as he had moved up Africa’s spine. Moniz snorted dismissively as he puffed himself up the way she had seen other birds do before starting a squabble over seeds. She was floating, high on her power, and she would not be intimidated by this other creature’s confidene. She smirked, letting her judgmental gaze settle on the bird’s stark violet eyes while Africa began stuttering a response.

It was a battle not to interrupt Africa’s halting, uncomfortable speech, but Moniz held her tongue, letting the pegasus dig herself as deep as she wanted. Finally, as her voice fizzled into a final question, the pony smiled pityingly at her. She answered as though she were doing her a favor, hissing breathily,
“I am Moniz. Thank you for asking. But it is most impolite to try to bullshit your way out of this conversation, sweetie.”

Moniz’s smile broadened wickedly as a plan took root in her mind.
“I’ll let you go in just a moment, but you have to do something for me first,” Her voice overflowed with false sweetness, taking on the sing-song quality of braggadocio. “Look at me. Look me in the eye and tell me the truth. Tell me how I disgust you…” Her sentence faded into a sinister chuckle while she stepped back, watching the pegasus and her companion expectantly.

Messages In This Thread
Feed me, Seymour [Africa] - by Moniz - 01-26-2014, 12:51 PM
RE: Feed me, Seymour [Fig] - by Africa - 02-02-2014, 02:47 AM
RE: Feed me, Seymour [Africa] - by Moniz - 02-03-2014, 01:38 PM
RE: Feed me, Seymour [Africa] - by Africa - 02-07-2014, 12:15 AM
RE: Feed me, Seymour [Africa] - by Moniz - 02-10-2014, 03:31 PM
RE: Feed me, Seymour [Africa] - by Africa - 02-13-2014, 11:17 PM
RE: Feed me, Seymour [Africa] - by Moniz - 02-16-2014, 06:13 PM