the Rift

A Gilded Entrance ( Kiva/Open, Joining)

Leander the LionHeart Posts: 184
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 8
Epona

Gleaming golden pools reflected the flighty mare's image. Her nerves seemed to falter more and more as the moments passed. Leander watched with deepening concern. Not only for the safety of the frightened girl, but suspicion of the Throat itself tensed his brow. His ego was not quite large enough for him to just assume that he was the cause of Kiva's fearfulness. No; the map of scars across the doe were enough indication of something foul. Still, his lumbering presence probably wasn't helping the clearly troubled bay. Suddenly, a strange, weak sound emanated from the mare. He flinched at the noise, confused and unable to stay quiet any longer. "Please, don't be frightened. I will not hurt you. I promise." Sincere words echoed from his chest. Slowly, he moved towards Kiva with a lowered neck and submissive stance, not wanting to scare her anymore than she already was. His pinked muzzle carefully brushed the petite mare's shoulder in an effort to comfort her. Fervently, he hoped he wasn't doing more harm than good for the fae's nerves.

With open ears, Leander listed to Kiva's description of her herd, and her words of praise for the leader, Kri. He was surprised to find himself pleased that the Throat was ruled by a matriarch. He had often found mares to be more level-headed than stallions, yet he had never encountered a herd lead by a sole fem. His thoughtful gaze fell back to ebon locked girl, whose invitation into the Throat was in need of an answer. "I would be glad to provide the Throat with my allegiance as a Warrior for the time being, if you'll have me." The sooty stallion smiled at his own strangely assembled reply. He certainly had more than enough experience to be a warrior, but he would need to know who and what he would be fighting for. He would need to meet this Kri, and the others who called this place home.

((ooc: New table xD And I'm sorry for the delay!))

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Gilded Entrance ( Kiva/Open, Joining) - by Kiva - 08-15-2012, 08:55 PM
RE: A Gilded Entrance ( Kiva/Open, Joining) - by Kiva - 08-21-2012, 03:57 PM
RE: A Gilded Entrance ( Kiva/Open, Joining) - by Leander - 08-29-2012, 11:30 PM