the Rift

[OPEN] My Bad

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
   ranjiri</style>
  peel back the layers and see what i've become</style>

The young girl's head tilted to the side when she heard her name echoing. The voice calling was one she knew well and she could only think that it was about time that Roskuld had finally remembered her and went searching for her. Ranjiri let her continue to scream and call for her and cry and feel like a complete failure while she listened and grinned wolfishly. She picked her way closer as quietly as possible and when she saw Roskuld her grin only widened. She looked pathetic crying and carrying on and she found herself wondering if the black and white mare would start blowing snot bubbles in her hysterics.

"Ros?" The black and gold shell called out, her voice easily mimicking its usual meek tone. "Ros! Ros, I knew you'd come back for me!" She sounded happy and relieved that she had been thought about, but unfortunately for Roskuld's peace of mind it was too little too late. There was a part of the demon child that was happy that her cousin had finally thought about her, if only because she could take out all of the anger and pain she felt at being cast aside yet again in favor of everything else. She would spread the darkness that had consumed her soul and she would enjoy every second of it.

Finally, Ranjiri stepped into the open, the grin still in place on her mangled face. "What made you come back, Ros?" The golden child sneered, her ugly face contorting into a look of malice. "Finally realized you fucked up again?" She continued to walk closer, her remaining ear laid back against her skull. "You really do fucking suck." She hissed. "LOOK AT ME!" The dark girl screeched. "LOOK AT WHAT YOU LET HAPPEN TO ME YOU BITCH!"

Abruptly her screeching stopped and the look of malice melted away to one of indifference. "No matter." She said dismissively. "What's done is done, but you will join me. You have no other option. YOU OWE ME." Her voice rose to a shout and her bony wing beat against the air before settling at her sides once more as her red eyes narrowed into a glare that bordered on hatred.

"."

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
My Bad - by Roskuld - 01-26-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: My Bad - by Ranjiri - 01-26-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: My Bad - by Roskuld - 02-03-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: My Bad - by Ranjiri - 02-18-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: My Bad - by Roskuld - 02-23-2014, 01:21 PM