the Rift

Cold burns too [Kri, any]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

KRI the Resolute</style>
    My friends, I am only flesh and bone, but I won't let you die alone.</style>

"We have a lake, if you'd rather use that to wash up," my voice calls over, even as I land softly on the red dirt of my home. I proffer a smile, probably something that would seem strange, considering that these two have come to be prisoners of the Throat. However, I already knew that they were in no danger, though the worry written across one of the identical twins' faces told me that they had no idea they were save. I approach slowly, staying my distance as to not make the pair nervous.

I stand lazily, with one hoof cocked almost as soon as I come to a stop, my face calm and my eyes an open book for them. I had no need to be guarded in their company, I think. "I'm sorry to have brought you to the Throat under such circumstances," I begin, my voice strong yet quiet, the heat of the day wearing down on me as much as it likely was on them. "However, I didn't think you'd care to hear my offer otherwise." I wanted to instill in them a sense of security, to let them know that they were safe with me, yet still allow them to feel free.

They were not caged here, after all.

"I am Kri," I introduce myself, for I am not sure that they properly know who I am, even if they know who the herd leader is here. "I have a proposition for the two of you," I say, my voice calm and open, much like my eyes. "It is quite obvious you wish not to live amongst a herd, and I respect that. However, I could use an extra set of eyes. There may come a time when I am in need of information, and I would like to be allowed to call upon the two of you to help me get it." I smile, giving a short nod, before continuing to speak. "In return, you may also call upon me for my aid."
""

Messages In This Thread
Cold burns too [Kri, any] - by Olema Surema - 08-14-2012, 07:38 PM
RE: Cold burns too [Kri, any] - by Kri - 08-19-2012, 07:41 PM
RE: Cold burns too [Kri, any] - by Olema Surema - 08-19-2012, 11:23 PM
RE: Cold burns too [Kri, any] - by Kri - 08-28-2012, 08:28 PM
RE: Cold burns too [Kri, any] - by Olema Surema - 08-29-2012, 12:54 PM
RE: Cold burns too [Kri, any] - by Kri - 08-30-2012, 07:59 PM
RE: Cold burns too [Kri, any] - by Olema Surema - 09-01-2012, 11:17 PM