the Rift

stealthy stealthness of stealth

Huyana Posts: 83
Aurora Basin Scholar
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hands :: 7 years Buff: NOVICE
Krazie
I hear that you're a HUGE Lord of the Rings fan, like, you grew up with it, right? -- He's an Andalusian x Arab, which are two breeds that are often portrayed in the series. (Asfaloth, Harufel, etc.)

Someone said you watched it seven times in theater, dang! -- He's seven years old.

I dunno how you could stand the crowds moving around like cattle the whole time, but then I guess you're use to that sort of madness aren't you? -- He's a leader and used to herding people around. He moved the entire Basin herd to the Sanctuary, for example.

Being such a hardcore fanboy surely you've been called crazy a time or two? -- He's death's biggest fanboy. :D

Don't worry though, I'll vouch for you, but you might want to put your swords away. -- He has a horn!

p.s. between you and me, that scene with the Belroth was scary as fuck, I even shit my pants! -- Balrogs are described as being cloaked with fire and darkness. Deimos is cloaked with darkness, and desires to be cloaked with the fire element on his wishlist.

Messages In This Thread
stealthy stealthness of stealth - by Ampere - 01-27-2014, 11:19 AM
RE: stealthy stealthness of stealth - by Blu - 01-27-2014, 12:36 PM
RE: stealthy stealthness of stealth - by Huyana - 01-27-2014, 05:59 PM
RE: stealthy stealthness of stealth - by Ampere - 01-27-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: stealthy stealthness of stealth - by Oxy - 01-27-2014, 06:18 PM
RE: stealthy stealthness of stealth - by Ampere - 01-27-2014, 06:32 PM