the Rift

[OPEN] my recovery

Crake Posts: 19
Deceased
Colt :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 1 year
Sarah
"Talking"______Thinking

It was basically pure luck that he had found his way here, not that Crake would admit that. He had been on the run – fully intending to leave Helovia the way he entered - when he spotted a stranger slip underneath the earth. Upon further investigation, there seemed to be some caves hidden underneath the surface. Well now. Hopefully this wasn’t any sort of hallucination because it’d probably be pretty painful walking into a cavern that didn’t exist.

He wondered if this was where everyone was hiding – it certainly smelt like there were high quantities of horses living and pooping down there. Maybe he should find the rest of ‘his herd’ and let them know what happened to the Basin.

Naw, they probably already knew. If not they would find out eventually. He wasn’t a messenger boy.

He slid down the rocky slope in the most ungraceful and undignified of manners, stumbling and losing his balance when he reached the bottom. Well, that was great – the entire population of Helovia was probably down here judging from the smell and he was a complete idiot in front of them all. Luckily, a quick glance around showed that he was quite alone in the immediate vicinity. Maybe some dignity would be salvaged.

The white and purple colt scrambled to his feet, noting the little piece of purple crystal on the floor that meant the tip of his horn had chipped off during the fall. Well, he always wanted to see whether it would grow back. Now he had his chance. In a moment of curiosity he bent down and picked up the inch-long piece with his mouth and tried to chomp on it – but it was too hard so he spat it back out again.

How disappointed. He always wondered whether it would taste good or not. It didn’t really taste like anything.

Now, considering he was pretty sure everything that had happened recently was the effect of a really poor food choice that induced hallucinations and terrible, terrible nightmares – the fact that there were so many others down here really made him wonder. Was there actually a party going on? Or were they hiding from something? Surely they weren’t hiding from him, that’d be a little rude. He hadn’t even met anyone really.

Maybe Ruby was around somewhere and could explain things.

The cut along his side and his legs hurt from what they had been put through but standing around wouldn’t accomplish anything. So into the smelly cave we go!
Crake
Image Credit
table by sevin <3

open to anyone!

Messages In This Thread
my recovery - by Crake - 01-27-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: my recovery - by Moniz - 01-28-2014, 12:05 PM
RE: my recovery - by Crake - 02-03-2014, 11:07 PM
RE: my recovery - by Moniz - 02-04-2014, 11:55 AM
RE: my recovery - by Crake - 02-16-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: my recovery - by Moniz - 02-21-2014, 01:48 PM
RE: my recovery - by Roux - 02-23-2014, 01:18 PM