the Rift

[OPEN] my recovery

Moniz Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Moniz watched the colt’s reaction to the mention of his mother, and she cocked her own unadorned head at him curiously. She chuckled at his self-pleased words and rejection of manners, the hoary whiskers on her wrinkled chin quivering jubilantly. “Everyone needs mothering. Without it you end up flat on your face in a cave with some delightful creature like me.” No, she wasn’t going to let him live down his little tumble. Hell, if she met him a decade from now, when she was no more than a walking buffet for the vultures, she’d still give him shit. “I’m Moniz. And you still owe me your name, Mister Graceful,” she goaded him gleefully.

But if the pony was merely curious about the colt’s family situation, she was downright intrigued by the next twist in their conversation. She scrutinized him with narrowed eyes, watching him distrustfully. Were all the horned ones - unicorns - able to switch wraithiness on and off? Was this little punk just pulling her leg for a laugh? Adolescent boys had a certain predictable sense of humor, but the consequences of the first possibility that jumped into her mind were far direr if they were true. Now her squinted eyes turned into an open glare, annoyed that this little twerp had managed to get a grip on her. Her discomfort showed in her subtly shifted weight and backwards-turned ears, but she finally scowled weakly,
“Well excuse me if I don’t break my back bowing before Your Royal Highness.”

But at his mockery, her hesitance turned to anger, and she stomped a defiant front hoof against the hard ground with a thud. She fired back hotly,
“I have plenty of fun on my own, thank you very much.” She stepped closer to him as menacingly as she could manage, her fear forgotten and replaced with her desire to dominate this loudmouthed purple-framed kid.

OOC: no worries! Sorry, I was waiting on Roux but I decided to go ahead since I wasn’t sure what was going on and I’m bored at work. =)

Messages In This Thread
my recovery - by Crake - 01-27-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: my recovery - by Moniz - 01-28-2014, 12:05 PM
RE: my recovery - by Crake - 02-03-2014, 11:07 PM
RE: my recovery - by Moniz - 02-04-2014, 11:55 AM
RE: my recovery - by Crake - 02-16-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: my recovery - by Moniz - 02-21-2014, 01:48 PM
RE: my recovery - by Roux - 02-23-2014, 01:18 PM
RE: my recovery - by Crake - 02-25-2014, 08:56 PM
RE: my recovery - by Moniz - 03-03-2014, 11:45 AM
RE: my recovery - by Roux - 03-13-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: my recovery - by Crake - 03-27-2014, 05:10 PM